Lovers Bricks

Jolene and Loki's get away -
Jolene has packed a small bag with anything she might need. Loki had planned this quickly with the help of Stark and Wanda. He was sure it was going to be perfect. The couple walked to the elevator where the rode down to the main floor. A car sat at the entrance waiting for them.

" where are we going Loki?" She giggled

" Well if I told you it would be less fun" he smirked at her

" OK Rude" she jokingly pouted
He smiled and wrapped an arm around her pulling her short body closer

"You'll like it love " he luaghed

" Ok my big bad wolf, wait no that's Bucky I need a nick name for you babe"she giggled

He laughed " I'm so using that agents  him later"

She gasped "that's it I'm calling u cupcake!"
"Now you can't make fun of Bucky"

Loki pouted "fine but I kinda like it" he kissed he cheek as the car pulled up to the destination
The brick building where she used to live next door to Wade.
"Why are we here?" She asked slightly confused

"Well I talked to stark and he bought the building so if you want, one day once it's cleaned because it's fucking filthy all of the mates and you could live here. Obviously Wade can stay because he's your friend" Jolene was shocked she had been livening in this apartment building for along time and the idea that her future children could grow up here made her so happy she squealed and jumped on Loki almost knocking him over but, he caught her.

"I would walk across the cosmos to find you "

" you won't have to I'm not leaving you"

He adjusted the way he caught her to a bridal carry and walked inside to the run down elevator takeoff them to the roof

"While I love the hugs and kisses I have more planned darling"

"Oh My God!" She said as the doors opens revealing an oak table covered in a black table cloth with a vase of sun flowers in the middle. The food on the table was accompanied by deep red wine. Jolene was still in shock from toaster tony buying the building now a beautiful dinner. Loki carefully set her down on the chair across for his before grabbing a remote to a speaker and turning on soft piano.

Jolenes face had a look of shock
" holy crap cupcake you did all this" he smiled

"Well you deserve it" he kissed her cheek

They begin their food making chitchat around 20 minutes later she speaks up
"What do you want in your future?"

"I'm not sure I'd love to have at least one child settle down" he shakes his head " but that might not happen with earths threats" Jolene sets her hand on his

"We'll figure it out" she smiled softly "I Promise"

" Dance with me" he spoke suddenly pulling her lightly up with him his hand drift to her waist hers to his shoulders

"Wanna know a secret?"

"Yes love?"

"I've always wanted kids, there like a peace of you, I feel like it would be so rewarding"

"Well i for one would love to have kids with you" she giggled and set her head on his shoulder

" I can't wait for our future"

The rest of the night went by in a flash they want down to the room next to wades and slept comfortably. The next day they changed into comfy clothes and drove back to the avengers tower they had gotten way closer soulmate bonds grow quickly and move forward faster sense the soulmate bond relationships never fail so no fear of setting down roots.

— Hope you enjoyed? Who do you want to see next for secluded time? And who should she have child with first? Do you guys want nfsw in these if so I'll add on to this chapter but if not I'll continue without ???? Leave comments!!