Put Your Head On My Sholder PT2

She walked out of the starbucks to the car. Her old dress in one hand and my purse in the other.
"Ready baby?" She said

Buck looked up from his phone and immediately smiled
" you look amazing doll" she giggled and held out her hand for his and lead him to the car first putting her things inside then to the club.
Bucky knee a few things about modern time things as he knew how to use technology but danceing was a completely  different  thing. They walked in and Jolene lead him to the bar the both sat down she could tell he was over whelmed and she wanted calm his nerves.

" Bucky dancing in our day in age is not complicated ok? I'll lead you ok?" She said calmly even with the loud bass boosted music in the background.
He nodded then chuckled
"You know I'm supposed to be taking care of you not the other way around" he kissed her head she laughed and pulled him towards the dance floor.
She turned her back to his front and wrapped his arms around her waist, putting her hands on his arms.
"See not so hard " she said looking up at him
He smiled and put his head in her neck
" I love you so much"
After a few songs they decided it was time to leave.
He took her hand and walked back to the car.
She giggled sitting in the passenger seat he turned his head to her.
"Fuck it"
He pulled her on his lap wrapping his arms around her and kissed her passionately.
She pulled away and laughed
"How long have you been waiting to do that?"
He ran his metal thumb along her bottom lip

"Sense I saw you in the dress"
She giggled and put her hands flat on his chest

" ok mister while I love this we need to get home" she kissed his cheek and moved over to the passenger seat.

Bucky smiled and drove home her hand sat on his on the shifter.

That night they were closer than ever before.

-hope you enjoyed this who do you want to see next?!-