6 Years The Finale

A/n : I'm Fixing and finishing my 2 avengers books sense I've lost the love I had for this story but it felt wrong to leave this book with out an end.
Love, The Author

——————

It's Been 6 Years, I Smile to my self as I'm fallowed by a crowd of kids some my own others not. I set the tray of cupcakes on the plastic folding table with the cheap table cloth under it. I smile as the children fight to get a cup cake there parents aswell as my mates are inside talking. I pick up my youngest and walk inside siting next to Bucky And Natasha, they smile softly at me and continue there conversation with the captain sitting across from them.

A Year After I met my mates we had all settled down and my mates and I had moved to a house in the country. After we moved in we found out I was pregnant with our first 2 , Yes Twins though still crazy haveing so many support full faces made it much easier. Now we have 4 kids Luis,Vincent, Riley and the youngest Belle.

Wade Was An Uncle to them and was actually pretty ok at taking care of them.

We had gotten married after the twins turned two though , not the wedding you would expect we went and got the paper work done then went to a family vacation. Simple , but vary much perfect in my eyes.

When the news found out about the avengers stepping back they were worried but They'll all ways be around the corner.

The End

Hope you enjoyed this Book ❤️