The Plan

Sami's PoV

James is typing.

Well this is going to be a horrendous plan.

To all those who think I'm being harsh, trust me, I'm not.

Well, maybe a little.

James: First, we follow him home from the school, then we sneak into his house and retrieve the notebook. Assuming we don't get caught we take it to the police and they can go arrest him.

Didn't I tell you it was going to be a horrendous plan.

Gwen: I think that plan warrants the biggest face palm in history.

James: What's wrong with it? Unless anyone else has a better idea which triumphs my perfect plan.

You: Well isn't that the most flawless plan ever.

James: Thank you! At least someone in this chat sees sense.

You: I was being sarcastic.

Tommy: Let me get something straight, you want to break into a murderers house when he is at home just to steal a notebook. I'm sorry but I think you might need to revise your plan. A lot.

Gwen: Well said Tommy. Also, you expect the police to believe from a couple of teenagers that this guy has magic powers and has transferred to another body?

James: ok, ok, point taken lol

Olivia: I do think we should go and get the notebook, except maybe not when he is in the house. It's the only way we can find out why he has done this and how we can put a stop to it.

Blair: It's still wrong to break into someone's house.

Olivia: Well at this point we are pretty low on options and we need that notebook. Why did you even give it back to him Stevie?

Stevie: He would have known we had taken it when he noticed it was missing. It gives us an advantage if he thinks we are completely oblivious to his plans.

Gwen: So if we are actually going to go through with this, how are we going to find and then get into his house without him knowing?

James: Well I think we should wait outside of his school and follow him home from work one day. Then, the next day, when he goes to work a few of us can bunk off for an hour or so to go and get the notebook.

Gwen: This sounds a bit risky to me.

You: Yea that's a bit of an understatement.

Tommy: Well it's the only plan we have got, and if it means we need to commit a small crime to avoid an much worse one then I'm in.

James: Thanks! We will need one more person to come with us to look out just in case he comes back for whatever reason.

Olivia: Fine. If it gets me out of school I'll do it .

You: So who is going to follow him home?

Tommy: I don't know. Is anyone good at sneaking around.

Stevie: Simple, I'll follow him. I can just turn invisible and he will be none the wiser. It also might be safer if I come with you to his house to get the notebook seeing as if he came back for whatever reason, he wouldn't see me in his house.

Tommy: Yes, that's perfect.

James: So it's settled, Stevie will follow him home, then the next morning, her, Tommy, Olivia and me will go to his house while he is at work and grab the notebook. We should be back at school for second period.

Olivia: Wow! Never thought I'd see the day where Stevie bunks off.

You: Ikr, I thought a teachers pet like you would rather die than miss school.

Stevie: Be grateful that I'm risking getting into deep trouble to stop us from having to murder people. I know it may seem shocking, but I'd much rather miss an hour of school than have to kill someone, but maybe my prioritising is too much for your brains to handle.

Tommy: Ooft

Blair: Well I didn't see that coming.

James: Do you want some ice for that burn?

I felt bad for what I had said upon reading her reply. But between you and me, she is a bit of a teachers pet.

You: Ok, you're right, I'm sorry. You've probably been the biggest help in figuring out most of the stuff hats going on so far, and we should be more thankful for all you have done. Also shut up James.

James: Sorry lol

Olivia: Yeah, I'm sorry too. You have done a lot for us and we all really appreciate it.

Olivia's PoV

I felt mean for making a dig at her, although it was meant as a harmless joke. Tensions really are running high.

Snapchat from Sami

I clicked off the group chat and onto Sami's profile.

Chemistry: Tommy is typing

I ignored the group chat notification for now and messaged Sami back instead.

Sami: Were we too harsh or was she over reacting? I feel kinda bad.

You: Probs a combination of both. What do you think of this plan.

Sami: No doubt it will end in tears. Joking lol. But it does seem very risky, please be careful when you go to his house. But I guess we don't have any other choices.

Chemistry: Tommy sent a chat.

You: I agree it is quite dangerous. Don't worry, we will stay safe. Do you reckon I could taser him with my electricity powers if the plan fails? I think that would be interesting to try.

Sami: Hahahah lol. You probably could, but be careful you don't overdo it and kill him in the process, you would end up moving into his body.

You: Oh yea I forgot about that lol, glad you reminded me :)

Sami: No probs lol

Chemistry: Gwen is typing

I clicked on the notification and returned to the chat.

Tommy: Just a thought, what if he takes the notebook to work?

Crap, I hadn't even thought of that.

Gwen: I don't think he would, he wouldn't want to risk it being found by someone.

Blair: Yea I agree.

Tommy: That's true. I just hope Stevie can follow him home without him noticing.

You: Why are you worrying, she can literally become invisible, how could he see her.

James: Olivia is right, what's the worst that could happen.

Author's Note
Hi everyone, hope you are all staying safe and social distancing. Sorry for taking forever to get this chapter out.

What do you think will happen when they execute the plan?

As always, thanks for reading, commenting and voting and stay safe!