Dusty records - devildice

Hello again, I hope your having a lovely bubble day and this is sort of a 'sample writing' just to make sure your ok with my writing style before you request something that you don't like so without farther ado

~Dusty records~

The slow soft jazz music was all the devil could hear in his cold sleeping chamber. it wasn't the first time he's heard the song either on the contrary, he's in fact very familiar with the song king had played his ear off with the tune in the first few weeks of getting it explaining how it was his favorite. Of course the devil didn't mind it much at first,but when king started to play it everyday in the office for three straight weeks he had to admit that he started getting rather irritated. He had spoke up about it of course(well more like screamed) and from that day forth he had never heard the dreaded record again. Not until this very moment at least... The devil shifted in the red satin covers and covered his ears with the feather pillows hoping to drown out the noise but unfortunately to no avail. The devil groaned , annoyed that he would have to either make do or yell at dice to turn it off. The first option was highly unlikely since the devil was a light sleeper and the slightest creak would make him nervous but the second option was doable. The devil cleared his throat out and yelled at the top of his lungs."Dice! Turn that garbage down!" When the music didn't go down the devil decided that if Dice didn't turn it down he would have to do it himself, so he got up and stomped to where the music was coming from, Dice's room. The moment he reached the door he saw that it was slightly a gape 'so that explains why I heard it' the devil quickly popped his head in,ready to see Dice dacing and preparing to yell. But to his surprise he only saw Dice curled up in a little ball fast asleep next to the record player it was quite a sight to behold considering how Dice usually acted. The devil chuckled softly at this, previous anger forgotten as he gently donated Dice to his bed and and turned the record player off. Dice snuggled into his bed smiling obliviously. The devil smiled at this and blushed just the tiniest bit. He wanted to leave when a small thought came to the forefront of his mind. 'maybe I should kiss him goodnight...' the urge to do so only grew until he finally gave in giving Dice a soft kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight my king~" the devil whispered walking away as he slowly and quitely closed the door.

Yes ,he wished the jazz tune would become a Dusty record but this experience made it just a little bit more forgiving.

~~~

Hope you enjoyed that little 'sample writing' it's a bit short I apologise for that I usually write longer story's but oh well. Goodnight everybody.