Baby it's cold outside - swap cuphead x swap mugman x swap devil x swap Dice

The cold winter air blew in the slightly parted window by Prince mugman's  reading chair, gently moving the page along without him even touching the book in his hand. He broke his attention from the book for a second to close the frame internally shivering at the chilly feel of the brisk air. He read three more sentences before looking outside again. It was cold, wet and dreary just the perfect weather for his day off in the mansion of a house he lived in with his three boyfriend's. He sighed contently as he focused back on his book and started reading again. A few minutes pass in absolute silence until he hears the door to his study open meeting eyes with the one and only Cuphead his beloved boyfriend and proud ruler of hell. "Hey Cuppy, what can I do ya for~" Prince teased looking at Cuphead flirtatiously. Cuphead growled seemingly annoyed at the mug. "Have ya seen my trident?" Cuphead asked already looking around the room, which in turn would make Prince's information not matter as he could see for himself there was no trance of the golden object anywere in this room. "Why?" Mugman asked with a smirk looking back down at the book he was reading. "I'm gonna go collect some poor souls." Cuphead said walking around a little more until he deemed this room useless and sat in the only other open chair in the room. Mugman's smirk quickly dropped at that bit of information. " In that outfit?" Mugman gestures towards him. It was Cupheads break at the casino which explains why he's here at home and not at work, since the casino was rather hot Cuphead was wearing rather revealing clothes definitely not made for the bone chilling weather outside. Cuphead just nodded and placed a cigar in his mouth still slightly annoyed that he couldn't find his missing trident. He only grew angrier when Prince swiftly took the cancer stick out of his mouth and threw it on the table at the other side of the study. He forgot about the no smoke rule in this study. Before Cuphead could ask for a free pass just this once his other boyfriend started taking again. " Go put on a jacket you'll catch a cold in this weather." Cuphead scoffed and looked at his boyfriend again,making eye contact. "I don't get colds." Mugman looked at his boyfriend suspiciously knowing fully well that he was lying but he knew how stubborn his boyfriend could be so he let it go. He mearly sighed , leaning in towards Cuphead  giving him a soft slow kiss which Cuphead happily returned. When they eventually parted for air Cuphead got up and started walking out when Prince yelled " Please just put on a jacket!" Cuphead didn't even turn around as he answered, on the search for his missing trident again " Your not my mother!" Mugman shook his head and looked back down at his book. He's gonna regret this.

____________

Cuphead woke up the next morning in his bed alone, a pile of tissues he had managed to build up from blowing his nose to many times and just as he opened his eyes he was greeted with a splitting head ache. Wonderful. He checked his alarm clock on the other side of the room which proved he was very late. Mugman was going to harvest his organs, but at the moment he just didn't care as the pain in his head was to great. " Ah sleeping beauty finally up" he could practically hear the 'i told ya so' in Mugman's voice but it was still better then his angry voice so he didn't mind that much. Mugman sat down on the other side of the bed gently feeling Cupheads forehead. It almost gave him a fifth degree burn making Mugman feel  bad for his boyfriend , despite it being his own fault. Mugman sighed and quickly went to the kitchen well his boyfriend slept or at least tried to with his plugged up nose. Mugman quickly came back with a warm water bottle and a safe pain killer , knowing that his boyfriend was going to swallow it dry. Cuphead opened his eyes once more thanking his boyfriend as he took the bottle and then lied back down with the pill already swallowed. Mugman gave his boyfriend a gental kiss on the forehead which in turn made Cuphead whine. " Don't worry babe you take the day off and get better and I'll do the work." Mugman said giving him one last kiss and headed to the door. Cuphead whined again but this time at the loss of contact. "Please cuddle me!" Cuphead said voice dry and scratchy. Mugman stopped in his tracks and looked back at his sick babe. " I thought I wasn't your mother." Mugman said and quickly walked out feeling satisfied with his answer. Cuphead could only cry at his boyfriend's absolutely Savage reply
___________

A few hours had past and Cuphead was feeling slightly better but not completely. He also didn't like the fact that the afternoon sun was shining in his face. As Cuphead sat there feeling sorry for himself there was a sudden knock on the door he looked up to see none other than Dev, he glared at him for a few seconds only making him chuckle and rise his hands in mock surrender. He held something in his left hand that looked like a bottle of whiskey , Cuphead already knew where this was going. " Heya, Cups Prince told me you where feeling a bit under the weather so to treat that nasty cold, I got you the best medicine on the house." Dev said plopping himself on the bed beside his sick boyfriend with a huge grin. Cuphead scoffed but decided that he would humor Dev for a bit and besides it was whiskey ,who turns down whiskey. He quickly sat up and grabbed the shot glass Dev gave him , downing the whole drink in one go. When he finished he could see that Dev also just finished a shot of his own. Not wanting to yell at Dev about drinking on the job with his sore voice he mearly scowled him . Dev chuckled again and leaned into Cuphead for a hug which he happily accepted. Cuphead felt himself feel ten present better. They stayed liked that until Dev had to go back to work.
__________

The night soon came Cuphead not expecting any more company until later but was surprised to hear a knock on the door again but this one was softer almost inaudible . Cuphead didn't look up expecting them to leave but was but was then met with a slight door creek and the soft voice of his smallest boyfriend Dice. The two of them cuddled up with each other after a short chat staying like that for a few moments until Dice had to go work. When Dice tried to get up Cupheads grip on him only grew. " C-cups I h-have to g-go." Dice said softly trying to push him away. Cuphead only growled pesesively knowing that Dice would get the hint and stay. Which he did. Cuphead was feeling thirty present better.

__________

When the night finally came to an end at the casino Mugman and Dev joined there other two boyfriend's to the cuddle pile. Cuphead chuckled, so this was the medicine he needed to feel 100% again. His loving boyfriend's.

_________

Hello everyone hope your having a lovely bubble day and that you enjoyed that story. I'm sorry for not updating sooner the wifi was broken but now I'm back so stay tuned!