Game plan - swap cuphead x swap dice x swap devil x swap mugman

Hello everyone hope your having a lovely bubble day and I'm gonna be real with you here... I have no idea what this is and it's also gonna be a smut series if you guys want it to continue,so the way this series works is that everyone is swapped around like cuphead is the devil , the devil is cuphead, mugman is king dice and king dice is mugman so yeah..... I'm very sorry 😅
Also I'm just gonna worn you all that there will be swearing and some sexual references. So yeah enjoy!
----------

The cool air of the office hit Cuphead with a nasty smack as he entered. He didn't come in the highly air conditioned room often only when it was absolutely  necessary and much to the demonic cups displeasure,it was one of those days. He needed to discuss a very sensitive issue with two of his three boyfriend's about their other quiter and shyer boyfriend. He sat down behind the mohogany desk in one of the three chairs thinking over what he wanted to say to his two boyfriend's. The room door suddenly opened for a second time that day reavealing Prince mugman in all his glory and a slightly sloched over dev,they seemed to have had a conversation before they walked into the room as evidence by Prince giving Dev a confused smile. Cuphead would ask what they talked about later but for now he had business to attend to. "Morning boys, please do sit down~." Cuphead said greeting them and giving them both kisses before they both happily sat down them selves. Mugman sat on the right chair with his back straight and his hands on his lap,his tailored suit showing off his muscular body nicely. Dev on the other hand sat on the left with a dopey smile on his face and his feet on the table. Cuphead growled but didn't do anything to stop him. "So you must be wondering why I called you in here well you see this is a bit of a couple's issue-!" "So wait if this is a couple's issue then where the hell is Dice!" Dev interrupted cuphead turning to see where the adorable die head was making his sitting position look rather indecent. "I was getting to that " cuphead growled through gritted teeth making Dev a bit a edge as he started talking again "As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted!" Cuphead said glaring at Dev who audibley gulped "This is an issue about Dice's behavior!" Cuphead had gotten up from his seat just to loom over Dev to prove his point that he shouldn't take him lightly today. Dev nervously chuckled and kissed cuphead quickly making the older man roll his eyes but at the same time blush. "What do ya mean his behavior cuppy ?" Prince asked as cuphead retracted himself and sat straight again. "Well boys I won't sugar coat it .." cuphead said with a sigh calming down from his previous outrage. " Dice is trans." Cuphead said fully knowing that they would want an explanation as to how he knew that. Dev started laughing when cuphead stopped talking but quickly saw his boyfriend's serious face and stopped. Prince soon interrupted the tense scene and started to defend there small boyfriend's honor " So what does it matter we love him and that's that." The room stayed silent and stiff for a moment as cuphead thought of a good way to put the question on his mind into words. As cuphead was thinking Dev piped up as if he had read the older man's mind. "Oh, so your trying to make him feel more comfortable' in the bedroom~" Prince chuckled at this when he thought about how cute and confused dice would be with all three of them playing little games with him. "Yes exactly but I have no idea how to go about making him feel comfortable with all three of us.."Dev chipped in again much to his evil boyfriend's dismay "Why don't ya do what you did to us and tie him to the head board~" Dev laughed when Prince and cup both outrageously screamed no. "This isn't a joke Dev !" Cuphead growled at his boyfriend once more, he loved Dev to bits but some times he really steps on the thin line that is love and hate. "Ah come on it was just one joke calm down!, Hey ya know what I think I got it!" Cuphead and Prince just started at him waiting for an elaboration, when it didn't come cuphead spoke again. " So ,what is it!" Dev mearly smiled and said " One on one's ,just to get him familiar with us all individualy so he can deal with us together." "That sounds like a great idea kitty~" Prince praised getting Dev to practically melt at his words "Ah, shucks it was nothing really." Dev looked away from Prince's general direction to look at cuphead who was also nodding in agreement with a smile on his face. "Well done Dev~" cuphead aslo praised looking into Devs eyes deeply until he was interrupted by the clock on the wall. 'shit'. "Alright Prince it's about time for our meeting that I totally remembered, Dev please get to work." Cuphead said sweating nervously. Prince chuckled at is boyfriend's ovious fib and quickly got up to stand at his side. "Ok, I'll get going see ya guys later." Dev said also getting up from his chair still slightly red but most of his personality back in tact. "Goodbye darling~" Prince seductively said as cuphead mearly waved. "So ..." Prince said when he was sure Dev was out of earshot and cuphead looked up at him. "How do you know our little sugar cube is trans~." Prince said with a little malice in his voice, like he already knew the answer. 'damn it , thought I could get away with that one.

------

Thank you all for reading ..um... What ever that was and to clear some things up the cups are not related and they are also not miners also the way cuphead knows dice is trans is because he spyed on him in the little boys room. Please tell me if you liked it and if I should make a part 2 or if I should stop smoking achol once again I'm sorry and goodnight.