Devildice - Angel AU

Dice had messed up big time and he knew it, I mean you didn't get yelled at and then thrown out of heaven for a day when you did something good. He had done something so unspeakably wrong that he was put in the most sinful place in the world where he as an angel would surely suffer. The devil's casino. Despite it being hell where literally everything was on fire Dice could feel a shiver go down his spine. The place practically yelled bad news from a mile away. He wouldn't even be in this situation if it weren't for Halo, one of the higher-up angels who managed to catch him doing something as he put  ' unforgivingly sinful' . It also didn't help that the literal devil ran the place and would probably rip his white wings off and use his halo as a frisbee. But all that aside he really needed to go inside he was sent here for a reason Halo said that he wouldn't tell anybody if Dice managed to get the devil's trident for him. A dumb idea yes but anything was better than having to confess that he was looking at naked men in a porno magazine. Anything. So now here Dice stands in front of the gold and velvet door ready to 'borrow' the devil's trident and quickly go home to sit in the corner of his living room to have an existential crisis. He swiftly walked in and was quickly smashed in the face with the smell of cigarettes and booze. The neon lights seemed to burn his eyes a new one and the sounds of very erm..... Sinful action also filtered the room. ' may God have mercy on them all' Dice thought as he looked around disgusted. Dice hid behind the wall to quickly hide his angel form and turn into his mortal form. He then walked out into the crowd and looked for someone who could possibly give him information on the Devil. After a few minutes of wondering around aimlessly he finally sat down at the bar next to a goat looking gentleman with black fur. Everyone at the bar gasped Dice looked around wondering what had happened when he saw that everyone was looking at him. "What!?" Dice asked getting a little antsy at the horrible silence. It was at that moment when he realized the goat gentleman wasn't just some random person he was in fact the Devil himself. Dice fell from his chair a bit as the Devil watched him with a sleezy grin on his face. Dice looked even more terrified when the Devil got up and leaned in closer to him everyone in the casino watching at this point. "Hello there little die may I help you or did you destract me from my drink for no reason~" the devil spoke in a passive aggressive way getting a little to close for comfort. Dice could only stutter his mind not being able to form a correct response. The devil took this time to study the young boys form, he had at first thought that he would torture the boy or kill him right there on the spot but seeing his form made him think of another way to repay him for his destracting manners~ , everyone knew that when the devil was down here that you needed to stay out of the way. Absolutely everyone. So now he had to pay,or should he say now his bad boy needed a punishment from Daddy~. When Dice finally composed himself the devil started talking again. "Well little one you know better then to disturb the devil when he's drinking, so how do you plan to repay me~" devil said retracting himself until he was sitting in his chair again leaning on his hand. Dice not really getting the hint as to what he wanted to do looked at him confused. "What do you mean by that m-mister?" The devil chuckled and put his free hand on the small Dice's chin "Ah, aren't you just the cutest~" the devil said and stood up again his hand moving away from Dice's chin again. "Well all you have to do is join me in my bedroom and I'll forgive you right away~" Dice stood up smiling a little a sign that he was still clueless as to what was going to happen to him. The devil quickly took his hand and led him to what everyone but Dice knew was the end of his comfortable sitting days. His bedroom. "Hey m-mister Devil" Dice said still holding the beast's hand the Devil turned to him in response. "What are we gonna do when we get there?" Dice asked the Devil mearly grinned "We're gonna have some fun~" Dice smiled wider' I hope we play cards and then when we become the best of friends he'll let me borrow his trident for a bit. Right?...'
____________

Hello everyone hope your having a lovely bubble day and this was a request form RavenDevil1 and I hope they like it. They also didn't tell me if they wanted it to be fluff or smut so I went for something not to fluffy but not to slutty either. Bye for now 😊