Soulmate Au kind of- Devildice

Imagine the year 1914, the smell of gun power and dried up blood
hanging heavy in the air. The war of inkwell isle's was just beginning but truly couldn't be over sooner,sure the Devil appreciated the bloodshed but he was getting tired of the start up demons trying to over through him because they thought he was to busy with the war. It had gone from one a year to four a week and he was a busy man damnit! He had other things to do he couldn't just entertain them the whole time ugh!...he needed someone to do that for him... The devil leaned back in his chair tapping his chin with the ink pen 'Now there's an idea,someone to keep all the young demons away from his domain..but who? Sure the opportunities are endless there where many powerful and magic beings in this world but finding a faithful one now that was a different story' the devil was quitely broken from his thoughts when there was six sharp knocks on his door. "Sir,is this a good time?" The annoying prattle of one of his imps came thought the door. "No!" The devil got up from his chair and opened the door anyway just to smile when the imp jumped "What .do you. want." The devil growled in a warning tone getting very close to the demons face. "U-um sir t-there's someone to see you." The imp yipped shivering in fear. "Ugh!,fine,fine send them in." The devil grunted and walked back to his chair plopping himself back on it as he waited for his new company to arrive. The imp quickly got himself together and ran to get the assumed demon Challenger only to be surprised by one of the Dice people's leaders. "Ah, Queen heart to what do I own this delightful visit~" the Devil said mockingly leaning forward in his chair as he gave more interest. Queen heart growled but quickly cleared her throat "Well demon I am here to make an agreement." She said stepping forward. "Oh~ and what might that be." Queen took a deep breath through her nose and spoke through gritted teeth. "Well if you let us stay in your landskape we'll ...be your personal army until the war is over and we can go back to our home." She look at the ground but never broke her strong stance."Well do we have a bargain..." The devil chuckled stood up and walked over to the proud soldier, lifting her chin in the air so she could look him In the eye and all she saw where those incredibly sharp teeth smile at her. "Oh darling~ what you really ought to say is.." the room turned black as a piece of golden paper was placed in front of her floating in mid air with a black Fontaine pen. the devil reappeared in the darkness " Do we have a deal?!"

_________________

The war carried on for a few more months until it was finally over on December the 24th. It was great it truly was until at the stroke of midnight the devil was rudely awoke by the most blood curdling scream he had ever heard in his life and he has heard many screams before. "What the hell is that!!!" The devil roared as he threw the red satin covers off him storming out the door and into the hallway where the crying only got louder. "What the hell is that!!!" He went in the direction of the loud noise. It was coming from Queen heart's room he then slammed the door opened not minding to knock and saw that Queen was in fact giving birth with three Dice doctors helping her. The devil quickly turned around blushing.'how long has she been pregnant, who even is the father all the warriors he's seen are women , how could she fight with a baby on the way , what is life!!!!' one of the doctors must have noticed how tense he was because they walked over to him and gave a bottle of zanx (pills that help calm you down) he promptly looked at them and than just downed half the pills and started walking out the door when "My Queen it's a boy!"
The devil looked over to see a small bundle being handed to Queen heart. She looked at the boy and her once smile turned to a laugh of joy at seeing her baby for the first time. The devil rolled his eyes "ugh, love" the devil tried to walk away again when a heavenly sent caught his nose and he followed it all the way to ...the little boy!? At first he couldn't believe it his mate was a Dice and not just that but a small one too Dice babies where usually the size of a football but this one could almost fit perfectly in the palm of his hands. After studying his young mate's size he started looking at other details like his snow white skin covered in freckles of a beautiful lavender shade and his purple dots that counteract with his white face . Queen snapped him back to reality by tapping him on his shoulder he jumped and looked at her confused face but he was once again entranced by the little bundle as he yawned and opened his stunning emerald eyes. The devil chuckled light heartedly then looked back at Queen who had caught on by now. "Would you like to hold him?" The devil didn't need to be told twice as he slowly picked up the small die. Who was once again sleeping soundly. Being this close to the young die he could smell that heavenly sent again but this time it smelt a bit different,it smelt like unripe fruit or a flower that hadn't bloomed yet. "Bring him back to me when he's sixteen." The devil said abruptly Queen heart only agreed to scarred to know what would happen if she said no. "Don't worry Queen when that time comes.." the devil said handing over the small dice buddle " He'll be my King~"

_____________

Hello everyone hope your having a lovely bubble day and I know this is a bit of a weird one I'm sorry it's very late at night and I just got inspiration so yeah bye 😂