|Chapter 8 : They Told Me To Stay Away|

This will be a short chapter, i'm sorry :)

Chapter 8 : They Told Me To Stay Away

“Sel, we need to speak with you.” Michael said firmly as i look confused while tugging on my bag.

“Okay, speak.” I shrugged.

“But not here, okay? Meet us at the starbucks after school.” Tobey said and with that they walked away. What’s wrong with them?

I shrug it off and walk to my next class, i hope they didn’t talk about the school trip about michael and tobey not going. Because i really want them to come, they are always fun to be around with.

“So what’s up?”

Tobey look to michael, michael look to tobey and then they both look to stacy. Stacy nod as michael sigh and look back to me,

“Sel, i really love you, you’re like a sister to me. And i want what’s best for you.” He give me a symphaty smile.

“Okay, what’s going on?” Tobey sigh and placed his folded hands on top of the table.

“We know that, you and harry yesterday hanging out. Because he post a picture about you holding gracie.” My eyes widened a bit. See, this is why i want harry to delete that pic and don’t share it so my friends would’nt know.

“Sel, i already told you to stay away from him. But you didn’t listen.” I sigh because of stacy’s word. “He’s a bad news sel—”

“What do you mean by bad news?” I tap my hand on the table making them startled. “He’s a good guy, he’s good with kids, he’s thoughtful. What do you mean by bad news huh?” I snap.

They look at each other and sigh again, “You’ll see it later sel. When you saw or caught something bad on him, i would’nt hesitate to leave you there. Alone.” Michael spoke.

And that’s when my heart broke. Why? Because how come your heart could not be broken when your best friend stop supporting you? Of course it’s really hurt. I felt like somebody just stab me in the heart. And “Michael” stab me. He doesn’t want to support my friendship with harry. He said he wants the best for me, and that was not harry.

“O-okay.” I stuttered as i blink my eyes a few time while nodding.

“Great.” Stacy turn her head to me as she hold my hand and smile at me.

“Okay, so let’s talk about the school trip? Are you two love-birds coming?” Stacy changed the subject.

“Yeah i’m coming, what about you mikey?” Tobey asked.

“Yup, i’m coming.” Michael grins.

“Great,” With that i zoned out of their conversation, just sippin’ on my drink.

Dear journal, lol i just write your name i usually don’t wear that but whatever,

Today, is not my best day ever. Because my best friend(who is always supporting me through thick and thin) just told me that i should stay away from the boy that i’ve been hanging out with. Harry.

Apparently they found out about my friendship with harry by instagram, because harry share a picture about me and gracie. That’s why i told him to delete that pic, but he doesn’t listen. So i gave up.

Michael said he wants me to stay away from him, same like the others. And he said if i caught harry do something bad that brokes my heart, he won’t hesitate to not be there for me. That’s the same for not supporting.

And that really brokes my heart, because my best friend who support me through thick and thin put his arms on defeat? Yes it really hurts.

I think i should stop here, but i’m still thinking about what they say, should i follow them or follow my heart? Only god can make these choice for me.

#MuchLove
Selena, xo.

———————————————————

Follow me on instagram please!!