|Chapter 32 : Bonding Together.|

A/n : there will be a new girl, and the girl is played by the beautiful amanda steele :) (MakeupBymandy24)

Chapter 32 : Bonding Together.

~ one week later or so ~

Today is sunday and the gang's are planning to hangout. Tobey said he's going to bring his best friend, a new one though not the girl that he introduce to us. He said he's so close with her. And i can feel that tobey likes her. I know he's gay. But i just have a feeling that he likes her, because from the way he talks about her. And i can sense that michael is jealous. Because when tobey tell us about her, michael only crossed his arms, his jaw clenched and his neck posture stand straight like a proud hero but this time he's not proud.

I was waiting for them to pick me up but then my phone started vibrating rapidly. I quickly take it out from my jean pocket and saw that harry calls me.

"Hey hazza, what's up?"

"Hey sweetcheeks, wanna hang?"

"I'm going to hang with my friends though. You could join us, i'm sure they don't mind."

"Uh . . . I don't know." He grumbled.

"Awh please, besides, you can get to know them."

He sighed and speak, "Fine, i'll go. Should i go to your house now?"

"Yeah you should, we're going to ride with 'em."

"Nope, nuh-uh, you're going to ride with me and that's final."

"But-"

"No but's."

I sighed and gave in, "Alright i give. Now hurry up." I demanded. I heard him snickered and with that we said our goodbye.

•••

"Guys, is it okay if harry join us?"

"It's cool with me." Tobey shrugs. "Yeah, it's cool with me. Besides, he's your boyfriend and i know that he protects you." Stacy added with a smile while rubbing my shoulder.

I shot it back and turn towards michael, "Michael?" A glint of hope in my eyes showing. My arms crossed, my bottom lip sticking out, my eyes wide. Giving him my puppy face if you don't know.

He sighed while ruffling his red hair, "Fine. He could come." I shrieked and hugs him. "Yay! I'm sure you guys will have a great bond." I giggled.

"Yeah yeah, can't wait." He said in a sarcasm way as i rolled my eyes and turn to tobey.

"So where's the girl that you invite?"

"We'll meet her there. You won't feel awkward around her, you'll love her." Tobey gushed as stacy and i giggled. I heard michael snorted as i turn to him and give him a Bish whut? Look. He shook his head side to side and rolled his eyes.

I have a feeling their relationship will be in a bad term.

•••

"Look! Harry's here. Come on guys." i exclaimed as we exit my house with me locking the door.

"Hey babe." I hug harry as he hugs me back and kiss my neck.

"Whoa whoa whoa, don't do the dirty!" Michael exclaimed as me and harry laughed. Stacy looks at me in awe same with tobey.

"Where are you planning to go?" Harry asked, his eyes landed on tobey's.

"We're going to the caffe' that just open on the beach." He answered.