|Chapter 30 : Romantic Much?.|

Cbapter 30 : Romantic Much.

“What’s up with you sel? I mean, you’ve been quiet all day. Is there something wrong? Do you need your pills or something?” Michael asked, once we sat down on my couch. Michael and i are just arrive at my house, after putting the groceries at his house of course.

“No nothing is wrong, but if i tell you about it, will you promise not to leave me?”

“What do you mean leaving you? I promise i will always stay by your side right?” He chuckled, placing his hand on my knee.

“Yeah okay so,” I paused. “I bumped into harry back there.” I look at my michael’s eyes trying to find a glint of hateness in it. I find it. But it’s not that strong like it used to be whenever i mention harry’s name.

“Oh, and then what?” His hand tightened on my knee.

“He said he was sorry and all, he said he will clear it all up and tell me everything. He said he still loves me.” I told.

“So are you going to get back with him?”

I sighed and pursed my lips while shaking my head side to side in ‘Not sure’ way. “I’m not sure. Tonight he’s going to take me out.”

Michael sighed and hold my hand, “Sel, as much as i hate this kid. I can see from your eyes that you really love him. I suggest that maybe you should be together with him. I hate seeing you sad, and all. Okay? I just hate it, it feels like i’m the blame.” He explained.

“You’re okay if i’m with him, again?”

He sighed. “If he’s the one for you and you love him so much, then,” He sighed again. “I’m okay with it, as long as he makes you happy.” He coo’ed at the end of his sentence, finishing it with kissing my temple.

I giggled and hugs him, “Thanks so much mikey.”

“Anytime, now do you need my help to get ready?” He smirked.

“NO! You’re fashion sense is not cool!” I exclaimed as i run upstairs, i heard him called my name and laughter filled the house.

“Oh come on sel!”

•••

I’m wearing a black crop jumper, grey skater skirt and my white Dr. Martens. It looks fine. I let my hair down until it landed on my shoulder, my make-up is natural. I won’t wear a cake one. And never will.

“You look good sel.” Michael complimented, as i smiled and grins. “Thanks mikey.” And with that, harry is right on time. I was about to walk out from my room but then michael stop me.

“Me first.” I rolled my eyes with a grin on my face as i followed him down. Once i reach downstairs, michael quickly open the door revealing harry wearing a white t-shirt with black blazer and black skinny jeans. And don’t forget the black shoes he wear. This kid obsessed with black.

“Hey man, is selena here?”

“Yeah she’s here.” Michael answered in a cool way, i know deep inside that he’s trying to control his anger.

“Hey harry.” i greeted, brushing my shoulder against michael.

“Hey sel, ready to go?” He smiled.

“Yeah,” I nod and turn around to find michael glaring at harry. “You can stay here if you want, my grandma will be back later with gracie.”

“Okay,” Michael shrugged. I step out of the house but harry doesn’t follow because michael was talking to him. From the looks of michael’s face he was threatening him or saying things like Take care of her. I want her here back one piece. Don’t hurt her. And stuff.

And with that michael closed the door as harry walks off from my porch. “What did michael say to you?” i asked, trying to hide my grin. Harry let out a scoff as i laughed and walk around to reach the passenger seat.

•••

We arrive at harry’s house—Mansion, i need to start writing it down in my brain—As harry jogged towards my door and open it for me. I thanked him with a kiss on his cheek as he close the door and guide me in.

I’m expecting the dinner will be outside at his backyard, but this time is inside in his dining room. His dining room was large and modern. It was all in tiles. The food there looks delicious. But i’m trying to keep my image.

“I cook this on my own.” I heard him muttered, as i snap my head towards him. “Really? Well it looks good though.” I smiled.

“Yeah really, please, have a seat.” He pull the chair for me as i sat down. Harry sat down in front of me, as he clapped his hand and the the lights that were bright turn into dim.

This really is romantic.

——-————————————————

This is just a filler chapter guys, the next chapter will be the scene and i think it will rated R so get ready ;)

Leave +10 Votes and i publish the chapter asap but first i need to eat breakfast :p