Chapter 38 : This is it.

a/n : this book will end soon :( i'm sorry but dont worry, if you guys love to read my works, you can checkout my new book "Psychopath" and the new book that will come out soon which i will tell you all x Enjoy!

          ===

Chapter 38 : This is it.

I close the door, leaning my back against it and slowly sliding down. Pulling my knees to my chest and cry. I can’t believe this. I’m not very lucky when it comes to love. Maybe harry is not the right person for me, maybe somebody out there is waiting for me. My heart screams for harry, but my mind tells me to shut up that he’s not the right person. My grandmother said, “Follow what your heart wants.” And my heart wants what it wants but i need to stop myself. And remind myself that i can’t be with him.

Pulling out my phone, tapping the contacr icon and scroll down until i reach the person thag i really wanted to talk to right now. Stacy.

“Heey, sel! What’s up girl?”

I sniffed, taking a deep breath before exhaling slowly. “Selena, are you okay?”

“N-no, can you come over? I really need to talk to you about something.” My voice shaking.

“Alright, i’m on my way.” I hung up without saying goodbye, usually i feel terrible but now i don’g give a f.uck.

•••

“Do you want to tell me something?” Stacy said while walking out from the kitchen with two cups of hot chocolate on her grip. She set down the cup and sat down next to me.

“You know about that party when harry invited me right?”

“Yes, i know. And he was being a douche where he told his friend you’re just a hook up for him.” She scoffed.

“Yeah, and you know when i ask him to hangout these past weeks but he declined, saying that he’s busy?”

“Yes i know, why? What’s wrong?”

I let out a shaky breath before looking up to her, “He’s seeing brianna. The girl that i bump into when i was shopping.”

“W-What?”

“Turns out she’s his ex-girlfriend, and his first love. And they still love each other. This afternoon, i don’t know what to do but to call Zayn asking for help.”

“Wait, Zayn malik?”

“Yeah. How do you know?”

“He’s just a good friend of mine. He’s harry used to be best mate right?”

“Yeah. And when i stop by at Zayn’s, he showed me a tape. Where Brianna visit harry at the park, saying that harry calls her and needs her. They spoke for awhile and brianna mentioned that he’s planning to leave me soon. And don’f forget the i love you’s. You know what i mean?”

“Yeah i know, because Zayn showed me.” She said nonchalantly.

“Bitch the fuck?! Why can’t you just tell me earlier so my lips are’nt sore.”

She giggles and shook her head side to side, “I’m sorry.” She snickered.

I sighed and looks down to my lap, “I don’t know what to do stace. My minds tells me to leave him but my heart screams that it wants him. And i remember my grandma’s word, Follow what your heart wants. And my heart wants him, but my mind tells it to shut up and move on. And leave him.” i sighed.

“Your grandma is right. But you can’t just following him like that sel, he’s not the right person. The right person is either waiting for you out there. Maybe he’s happier with brianna.” That word made my heart broken.