Chapter 1: The Bandits

Disclaimer: This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it.

~--~

The Luxurious City of Niagra, a town placed in the present yet living in the future. Looking at the skyline of the town is said to mystify and mesmerize all those who gaze at it. The people of Niagra, truly the most pristine and perfect people the eyes could see. Bright smiles donning their faces as they make their daily commutes. The businesses some of the cleanest and shiny establishments you could shop, eat, or just lounge and relax in. During the day the town could be seen as the example of true world peace and at night it was a ray of shining hope for the world. The aforementioned skyline would twinkle like stars in the sky when the moon finally took over the once sunny sky.

However, not all was perfect in this town. The police department for Niagra worked tirelessly day and night to keep the peace. To the people during the day, the smiling faces of the officers walking the street and upholding small violations gave a sense of swift and sincere comfort. It was the simplicity of their tasks that brought joy to the hearts of the NPD. But when darkness fell over the city, the disgusting and cruel underbelly reared its ugly head. The cops patrolled the city tirelessly through the night detaining any suspicious figures that tried to hide in the shadows.

For example, while a pair of officers made their way down the main street they caught and detained a kid they found spray painting an alley wall.

"So ya thought you could just vandalize public property and get away with it? Huh, punk?" One officer said to the teen. He had the kid pinned down on their stomach in a makeshift armbar.

"Come on Theo, the kid was just painting the alleyway why don't we let him off with a warning?" His partner looked down at him confused yet amused at the veteran officer's overreaction to the graffiti.

"And let this little troglodyte think he can ruin the beauty of my town with his hateful and insensitive art? No way in hell! Call it in Sam."

Sam nonchalantly walked over to the wall in question and took a peek at the teen's creation. He saw a purple skull with long purple hair in what seemed to be cornrows or maybe even dreadlocks that shot straight out behind it. Behind it, green gems were scattered around the purple skull. "It looks kinda cool." He pulled on his radio as he walked back to his partner, "Dispatch this is 244-V do you copy?"

"10-4 go ahead V." a static voice called back.

"Yeah, we got a 10-29-G at alleyway on 2nd and main."

"We caught him in the act Sam! It's a 10-39-G since it was in progress." Theo corrected him quickly.

"Right sorry make that a 10-39-G, caught the kid in the act, what's the play?"

"Okay V listen it's pretty late at night and since it sounds like he was just spray painting the alley can you inspect the art?" the voice called back clearly not interested in the petty crime.

"Already did what did ya need to know?"

"Is there anything vulgar or does it promote hostile intent?"

Sam looked back one last time and felt a sense of uncertainty at the artwork. It seemed familiar but he couldn't place his tongue on what it was. He dismissed it and just told the dispatch that it seemed like a pretty standard drawing.

"Well if there is nothing vulgar nor does it promote hostile intent then ya can let the perp off with a warning."

"10-4 I'll break the news to him now." he buzzed off the radio and looked to the kid with a smile on his face, "Hear that, ya getting off the hook."