Maybe

• Dédié à The Amazing John Green, who changed my life

Now

I wake up to my annoying brother calling my name "Isaac, you have a visiter." I sigh, "who?" I shout I wait for an answer I shout it again "who?" My door opens "hey it's Ivy, sorry to disturb you." Suddenly I realised (AN In England we spell it like that) what I look like "oh it's okay" I say "I was just pissed that my sweet dream was over" she laughs - good I love her laugh.

"So what bring to here this done morning?" I say with a great bug smile on my face. "Isaac it's like three in the afternoon" she replies laughing "oh" is my only reply. I go to the bathroom and get ready. When I'm ready I ask her "so were are we going?"

++++

Ivy drives us to her 'special' place - whatever that means. She talking about her book and her family most of the way, but I'm not listening because all I can think about is why she hanging out with me. I'm a 19 year old blind guy, who looks like... well how would I know, I can't see. "Isaac. Isaac! Earth to Isaac!" Ivy shouts, "oh sorry went off onto my own world then" I say. "No shit, Sherlock" she jokes with a smile in her voice.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask, "well you just did" she replies and I can tell she is smiling. "You know what I mean" I say she nods "why do you hang around with me?" I ask. She sighs "because most boys are image obsessed, but Isaac your not because-" I interrupt her "because I'm blind, you only like me because I'm blind" I say and I'm angry. "No. No! I'm sorry if that upset you, But I just meant you don't look at me and see a girl with scars of my face" she pause "you see me." I don't know what to say - so I don't say anything. "Isaac, I never might to upset you" she apologies, "sorry, I really am, I didn't meant to jump to conclusions" I say and I mean it. "Do you still want to see my special place" she asks, I laugh - that was my answer.

++++

"So here we are" she say guiding me to a bench, I thank her and decide to man up. "Tell me about yourself" I say "the real you." She laughs "well I could tell you about my scars" I nod. "Me and friends went to this fire work party, it was fun. However my friends were trouble maker and lit the bonfire with something flammable. She was a true friend. She just liked trouble a little bit to much." I can tell she is sad I change subject. "I know we been friends for like a week but, you are officially my new best friend." She laughs "right back at you" she say elbowing me in the stomach. I know I said friend but I think I love her.

AN If you like my FF please share and tell friends. It means a lot. Share the gift of reading (Lol). Not sure if I like if chapter, might edit it a bit. Love you all, thanks for reading. Also in most updates now I will be sharing with you guys my favourite stories on wattpad. This update my favourtie story is.....Unity:The Beginning by XxAmberixX. Thanks again.

XxFloydxX