Ummm

What do you think so far? Please comment.

Now

Me and my Mom are like best friends, but I'm not sure if I want to talk to her about this.
"Isaac Adams" (AN I re-read most of the TFIOS and no were did it say Isaac last name, if I'm wrong comment down below and I'll change it) my Mom shouts from downstairs.
"Coming" I shout back, running down the stairs almost falling.

"Isaac, my love. Can you get me some milk from the shops" she says, feeling guilty that she is making me go out.
"Okay" I say. It only down the road, I maybe be blind but I can walk in a straight line for 3 minutes.

++++
Once I'm at the shop I get to milk and some crips for a snack, when I hear a voice behind me.

"Hey Isaac, how are you?" It's Ivy. She presents feels angel like.

"Fine, still not been able to read your book. You know because I'm blind" I say trying to sound sad.

"Problem solved, audiobook has officially download my book" her excitement filling the shop.

We must have been there half an hour taking and laughing. Before we leave.
+++

After I met Ivy at the shops she said she would pick me up at 3pm, well it's 3:15pm and I'm worried. Isaac your such a loser for thinking she was going to come. Why would she like you.

I decide to eat lunch and get on with some work. After I've eaten, done all of my work it's 4pm and she is still not here. I call her and it's goes straight to answer Machine.

* I will be updating every Sunday or Saturday. Check out my other stories. Thanks again.