♤uno♤

"oh my god jeongguk, really?!"

"yes, i'm sorry bitch!"

"oh my god, do you two ever shut up?" seokjin said.

taehyung huffed, "i finally let you wear my clothes for once but then, because you can't do something as simple as wear a shirt, you ripped it!"

"stop being a bitch about it! i'll buy you a new one, damn!"

"yeah, you better! that shit was expensive."

"shut up!" yoongi yelled.

the two boys went silent.

"thank god, they stopped." namjoon said.

9 seconds later...

(a/n: *insert spongebob voice*)

"ow! yah, you stepped on my foot bitch!"

"oh my god stop whining!"

"as if! these are gucci loafers you broke ass thot!"

"oh my go-"

seokjin slapped both of them on the back of the head.

"i lit rally can't go anywhere with you two fucking zoo animals! you sound like two male chimps fighting over territory so can you kindly shut the fuck up before i bury both your heads in mr.lee's asshole."

namjoon wrapped his arms around seokjin's waist to calm him down as taehyung and jeongguk were shaking in fear and disgust.

"you two should really stop fighting someday..." jimin added, his soft voice making yoongi gush inwardly.

"someone remind me why they're like this again?" hoseok asked.

hoseok was a new student of the group. he had just joined over a month ago and was immediately accepted into their group when jimin introduced him as "this hilarious, cute crackhead freak from my dance class". however, he was still trying to get used to taekook's non-stop insufferable arguing.

namjoon spoke up, "they've known eachother since diapers and they have strange personalities. their characters clash a lot but they also fit perfectly in a weird way? they love eachother really but they just don't show it a lot."

"yeah, they're really really close, like really, but they just get on eachother's nerves a lot is all." jimin added.

"ah, i see..." hoseok started, "wait- what's wrong with them?"

he pointed at jeongguk and taehyung who where still visably shook from jin's threat.

"they're just scaredy cats. they'll go back to screaming and pulling eachother's wigs in a minute, don't worry." jimin said.

suddenly jin spoke, "aight, i'm heading to my cooking class, i'll see you guys at me and hoseok's dorm later."

"bye jinnie." namjoon said, kissing his cheek.

"bye seokjinnie!" jimin said, hugging jin by the waist.

jin ruffled his hair with a smile, "bye jim."

jimin scrunched up his nose at the action, a smile on his face that made his eyes disappear.

yoongi's breath visibly hitched when he saw that smile and jeongguk nudged him playfully with a knowing smirk.

"oh shut up jeon." yoongi said, going back to being grumpy.

once seokjin had left to class, jimin and hoseok had to go to dance class.

"see ya!" hobi shouted.

"bye bye~" jimin added.

"bye guys-" taekook said in unison and they looked at eachother.