♤trece♤

a few days had passed and taehyung and jeongguk still hadn't talked.

it almost seemed like one was waiting for the other to approach them first but no one was doing it.

despite this, the group of seven were all going out today.

they hadn't gone out as a group in a while and tensions were pretty high so they decided it was about time.

they planned on going out to the arcade "just like old times".

as of right now, everyone was in their dorms "getting ready".

by that i mean: namjoon was singing loudly in the shower, jimin was putting on makeup, seokjin was admiring himself in the mirror, hoseok was struggling to find his favourite sweatpants, taehyung was attempting to straighten his black curly hair, jeongguk was deciding what obnoxiously thick boots to wear and yoongi was still asleep.

even with all the weird tension, the group hadn't changed one bit.

in 2seok's dorm,

"jin could you quit being a narcissist for like thirty seconds and just help me look for them!" hoseok begged, still looking for a particular pair of sweatpants.

jin replied, not looking away from the mirror, "hoseok, i don't see the big deal. every single pair is grey so just wear a random one, idiot."

"but those ones are a different shade of grey and it throws off the whole outfit!" hoseok insisted.

jin groaned and stood up, "fine i'll help."

~twenty minutes later~

"oh my fucking god hoseok, i'm gonna kill you." jin said.

"what? why?"

"they're right here, dumbass." jin revealed, holding up the hoseok's sweatpants.

"oh sick! where were they?" hoseok asked, taking them.

"they were on the bathroom counter with the rest of your outfit. you must've layed it out last night, stupid. i could've spent these past twenty minutes looking at myself but instead i spent them looking for missing pants that weren't even missing." seokjin complained.

hoseok scratched the back of his neck, "sorry hyungie~"

once they were finally done getting ready, they looked like this...

seokjin: