♤epilogue♤

one year later...

a lot had gone down in the past year.

yoongi and jimin finally told everyone they were dating.

namjoon and seokjin were still going strong, of course.

and hoseok finally took interest in someone for once after repeatedly saying he "wasn't looking for a realtionship". the person who changed that just so happened to be park bogum. long story.

aside from that, taehyung and jeongguk had been officially dating for eleven months now.

they were on their way back from a date, walking hand-in-hand, happier than ever.

to them, it seemed like every day was better than the last.

did they still argue like seven year olds even after their eleven month relationship? yes, but that's beside the point.

as they walked, no words needed to be said. they were content with just their fingers intertwined and the sound of their feet on the pavement.

taehyung realised how close their first anniversary was. this caused him to think back to some of the happiest moments of the past year.

~eleven months ago~

"i mean, i know you won't say no to this but i'm still nervous as fuck." jeongguk laughed nervously.

"ugh, just say it ggukie~" taehyung whined.

"fine! be my boyfriend right now, whore. happy?" jeongguk said.

"no! it has to be special ggukie!" taehyung complained.

"ugh, fine." jeongguk said before getting down on one knee as if he was proposing.

"kim taehyung. my baby. light of my life. my world. i love you more than anything and i love you more than anyone has ever loved anything. i know you love me too and i'm suprised you do because i'm a fucking train-wreck. thank you for putting up with me since before we could string proper sentences together. i could never see myself growing up with anyone but you just like i can't see myself loving anyone as much as i love you. so, taetae, will you be my boyfriend?" jeongguk finally asked.

taehyung stood there in shock, not expecting something so heart-felt to come from someone like jeongguk. i mean, tae knew him best after all so the fact that even he was suprised is saying something.

jeongguk groaned, "oh come on bitch, just say yes. i'm trying to be romantic here and you're just chillin'."

and there ya go. he's ruined it.

"oh fuck off bitch. and yes, i'll be your boyfriend because you're the love of my life you disgusting whore." taehyung said.

"yay! finally~" jeongguk cheered, standing up and pulling taehyung into his arms.

"kiss me~" taehyung pouted.

"hmmm okay... but you have to catch me first!" jeongguk said before running away.

"oh my god! jeongguk come back here!" taehyung screamed, chasing after him.

~six months ago~

it was break and the couple decided to go and visit jeongguk's parents.

ever since taehyung left home after highschool, he hadn't contacted his own parents. they didn't check up on him as much as they did with namjoon and, even when they did, he'd never pick up the phone. even if they called namjoon while taehyung was with him and asked to speak to him, taehyung would act like he wasn't there.