USJ Pt. 1

It was another boring morning in class, Aizawa Senesi stood in front of the class still wrapped in his sleeping bag. "Today you will be choosing your class rep, have it decided by the end of my nap." 

Everyone began to roar in excitement. Shouting as to why each person should be class rep. I lost interest. I wasn't trying to bring attention to myself. Tenya stood up and began shouting for everyone to calm down. That we should have a vote. After some deliberation, the votes came in.

Midoriya had three votes, Yao-momo had two and everyone else had one vote spare Uraraka, Todorki, and myself. I voted for Tenya of course. "Alright Midoriya is class rep, Yaoyorozu is second." With that Midoriya's anxiety took an outward approach causing him to shake with nerves. 

Later at lunch, Tenya, Uraraka, Midoriya, and myself sat and ate. The conversation drifted to Tenya and he then revealed that he was Ingenium's little brother. Both flabbergasted, the other two were swoon. I continued to eat smiling and nodding in the conversation. I don't want the conversation to come to me.  I shot Tenya a look to say Change the damn subject Tenya. He began to try talking about something else when Uraraka piped up. 

"Hachi, didn't you say you two grew up together? Are you also rich? Or a legacy?" she asked with big eyes. Damn it. 

"No no no nothing like that, I am not wealthy like Tenya. Our families were just friends. My mom was an officer who worked with Tenya's family in Naruhata occasionally." Well, that wasn't a lie. 

"What about your father?" asked Midoriya. 

I really don't like talking about him. "Nothing to talk about really. He occasionally worked for Tenya's family as well." Also a half-lie. 

The alarms began to blare in the room sending people into a frenzy. We were swept away by the crowd. Among the commotion, I grabbed onto Tenya, but the force of others made me lose grip being swept even farther away. I called out for Tenya as he desperately reached back for me. He then yelled to Uraraka, they touched hands and Tenya was floating. He boosted forwards and yelled for everyone to calm down alerting them it was only the press who had triggered the alarms. Everyone calmed down but I took one last blow in the commotion. I was elbowed directly in the jaw with force. I fell to the ground as my cheek swelled up. Uraraka released Tenya and bolted over to me. I was then greeted by his royal blue eyes. But there was someone else, there stood Todoroki his hand extended for me to grab just like back then. There they both were, unsure of who to reach out to, I got up on my own volition and thanked them for their help. I gave Tenya a hug and told him that I voted for him for that reason. He smiled and blushed as I got up. Todoroki has walked away as quickly as he came. He was nowhere in my sights. Odd. I thought to myself. 

Later, back in the classroom, I walked in late after getting my cheek seen in the nurse's office. I came back in to find that Tenya had been named class rep instead of Midoriya. That's exactly what I wanted to see. 

Uncle came in and announced that today there would be a new exercise for us and that we would need to get dressed in costume if we liked, and gather to ride a bus to the facility. I got dressed and ready as I walked to the bus queue. Tenya was yelling for everyone to organize properly. Of course, no one listened. That was when I was approached by Midoriya. 

"Hachi!" he said to me. "Thank you for defending me yesterday. You didn't have to that, I try not to take what he says to heart. I am pretty used to--"

"No Midoriya, you shouldn't just let it happen. You may want to do that but I am going to stand up for my friends. Sorry if I overstepped my boundaries but I can't watch my friends being put down that way. I will try to hold back a little. I just care you know."