Cabin 21

Amoriel was severely disheartened to find Leo had left the amphitheater without so much as a see you later or goodnight. But Chiron had approached her to talk in private.

Amoriel nodded, excusing herself from piper who was still clinging to the leather jacket Amoriel gave her in shock from the change in style and Jason who better ask her to go with them on the quest if he knows what's best for him.

Chiron started to lead her to the cabin 21, now known as Eros cabin. "I'm sure you have questions" Chiron started.

"Yes, actually, first question how can the Cupi- I mean Eros, a god of love, have no children for a couple of thousand years?"

"Well, opposed to his mother Aphrodite, Eros didn't like the idea of having something as binding as a child with someone that he didn't love. I guess he finally found the one for him. But I honestly have no idea how a child of his survived this long, I would've thought Zeus would send a monster for you before you even learned what you are."He responded.

Amoriel frowned, "Why? What is his problem with me?"She asked. What is Zeus' beef with her father?

"The fear of the unknown. Your father, despite his being a minor god; his omnipotent romantic allure makes most of the gods, even Zeus himself afraid. Eros never had a child before; your abilities and powers are obscure, but you certainly do have your father's looks and demeanor."

When they finally arrived at the cabin 21, Amoriel realized that the tent on the area was gone instead there was a garden of purple, lilac and pink flowers with a cupid shaped water fountain. There were pink and purple flowers on each side of the white stairs that lead to the porch with the white patios and a porch swing, the purple front door was in the middle, at the top of it 'CABIN 21' was written with big black letters.

Amoriel turned to the Chiron and asked: "so this place is all mine?"

"Yes," Chiron answered, "since you don't have any siblings and unlikely to have more in the near future, this cabins is all yours. Now rest, you had a long day."And with that, he left.

Amoriel climbed up the stairs and opened the door.

The only thing she could've thought of was 'HOLY SHIT!!!'

Apparently, Eros loves to spoil her daughter because WOW.

The cabin, if you can even call it that, was bigger on the inside. It was like a mansion. In the middle of the entrance, there was a huge crystal chandelier hanging from a dome ceiling around it there was eight marble greek columns aligned in a circular shape that surrounds the middle. At the very center of the room, there was a round black coffee table, comfortable-looking purple couches at each side of it that surrounded by elegant headlamps. The white marble stairs that lead to the second floor had a purple carpet on it, on the walls, there were floral glyphs. The salon and the dining room were amazing. Crystal chandeliers, purple curtains, expensive paintings, and vases.

The living room was adorable its walls were painted a soft black, a warm fireplace was burning, an 'L' shaped white couch with black and pink pillows on it. In front of it, there was a black square coffee table with candles on it, crystal chandelier was a soft cream color.