Character information

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

FULL NAME

Amoriel Camellia Fletcher

GENDER

Female

AGE

16

ALIAS

Firstborn of Cupid
Hero of Olympus
Head counselor of eros cabin
Senator of New Rome (formerly)
Centurion of the fifth cohort (formerly)
Amorie
Snow White

FAMILY

Helen Fletcher (mother,deceased)
Cupid/Eros (father)
Mars/Ares (paternal grandfather)
Venus/Aphrodite (paternal grandmother)
Aphrodite's cabin members (paternal half-aunts and uncles)
Ares' cabin members (paternal half-aunts and uncles)
Lacy, Silena Beauregard, Drew Tanaka, Piper McLean and Valentina Diaz (paternal half-aunts)
Mitchell, Phobos, Deimos (paternal half-uncles)
Unnamed paternal cousin

AFFILIATION

Olympians
Camp jupiter
Camp half blood

ITEM

Black bow and silver arrows
Imperial gold sword

Abilities

• Amoriel can manipulate the thoughts of a person for a short period of time in order to make them able to only think about the person or thing they love or favor most.

• She can cause people of all genders, to lose all desire to attack them for a while.

• She cause any gender to be, at least slightly, attracted to her.

• Amoriel is innately proficient archer and straightshooter. Shooting straight through  the heart is like her signature.

• She have a resistance to charmspeak, charm-touch etc.

• She can detect emotional ties between different people, if they're lovers, friends etc. and can find out about someone's previous partners, including: if they had sex, and how long the relationship lasted. She can also easily tell their sexuality and ideal partner, it works better the more emotionally concerned she is for the target.

• She can manipulate the feeling of love of people by either removing it or increasing it towards herself or other people. This is temporary. Ex: she can make someone love and admire her, or hate her, or make best friends hate each other, or two enemies feel love for eachother.

• She can decrease or increase someone's lust, such as increasing a desire for sexual intercourse or simply wiping it out.

• Since her father is depicted as a winged god, Amoriel can sprout wings for a short time, this enables her to fly; the longer she maintain this state, the more energy it drains. She must rest between flights and cannot make long distance traveling without resting often. However the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic.

• She can infuse magic into her grasp, and 'charm-touch' another person into doing her will or revealing a secret to her. The person will remain under the control of the charm-touch until control is relinquished, and amoriel must touch the skin of the person she wants to affect. 'Charm-touch' is considered more powerful and can override charmspeak due to the fact the user must make physical contact with the target.

• She's fiercely loyal and compassionate to her loved ones, friends, and family.

• She tends to be very flirty and attractive, causing her to retain a youthful skin/hair/facial appearance than others after completing puberty.

• Amoriel can render herself invisible for a limited amount of time in order to attack others unexpectedly. She cannot, however, will herself to become invisible while sleeping.

• She's mischievous and cunning, often seen making plans to matchmake other campers.

• Ability to shoot people with arrows that make them love or hate others. Also have a type of arrow that causes indifference.

• Amoriel can intoxicate people of the opposite or same gender with pheromones in order to get them to do their bidding.

• Amoriel can bring upon a state of ecstasy to another person, making them become dazed for a short time. She can cause people of the opposite gender to lose all desire to attack them for a short time.

• Amoriel have a minor ability to sway a person’s feelings, causing them to feel a fair amount of love for another person; the final choice to act on the love is, however, out of their control.

• She have the ability to cause peace between two enemies; the effects only last for a short time unless both parties actually desire peace.

• Amoriel can infuse love magic into her arrows, if they hit their target, the target will fall in love with the first object or person they see for three days.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Eye: Mint green

Hair: Black

Species: Demigod

Significant Other: Leo Valdez