Love birds

A girl's voice said, "That depends on my father's will." 

....

Amoriel looked towards the source and she scowled. At the top of the staircase stood a girl in a white silk dress. Her skin was unnaturally pale, the color of snow, but her hair was a lush mane of black, and eyes were coffee brown. The aura radiating off of her proved that she was a goddess, and she looked like a stuck up, self-absorbed bitch. 

The woman focused on Leo with no expression, but Amoriel still wanted to gouge the bitch's eyes out. She glared at the woman and pushed Leo behind her.

The goddess turned her eyes to Jason, Piper, and Amoriel and seemed to understand the situation immediately. 

"Father will want to see the one called Jason," she said. 

"Then it is him?" Zethes asked excitedly. 

"We'll see," the girl said."Zethes, bring our guests." 

Leo grabbed the handle of his bronze dragon suitcase but the goddess froze him with a look. Not literally frozen, but might as well have. 

"Not you, Leo Valdez," she said. 

Amoriel narrowed her eyes, wondering where she'd gotten his last name from. 

"Why not?" Leo said with a frown. 

"You cannot be in the presence of my father. Fire and ice... it would not be wise." 

"I won't go anywhere without him." Said Amoriel with a cold and strict voice that probably made the goddess jealous. 

"We're going together," Jason insisted, stepping closer to his new friends," or not at all." 

The woman tilted her head like she wasn't used to people refusing her orders. "They will not be harmed, Jason Grace, unless you make trouble. Calais, keep Leo Valdez and Amoriel Fletcher here. Guard them, but do not kill them." 

Cal pouted. "Just a little?" 

"No," the girl insisted. "And take care of his interesting suitcase, until father passes judgment." 

Jason and Piper looked uneasily at Amoriel and Leo. The two then looked at each other and the boy sighed. "It's fine, guys. No sense causing trouble if we don't have to. You go ahead. We can take care of each other." Leo stepped forward to stand beside his girlfriend. 

"Listen to your friend," the pale woman said. "Leo Valdez and Amoriel Fletcher will be perfectly safe. I wish I could say the same for you, son of Zeus. Now come, King Boreas is waiting." 

  Jason and Piper ascended the staircase, holding onto the railing as some parts were slippery. Once they were through the big doors at the top, Leo turned to Amoriel.

"I wouldn't have been able to get this up there anyway," he pointed at his condensed dragon. Amoriel nodded at his cover-up. 

The girl shuffled her frozen feet along with the frost-covered ground and stared at the footprints. Leo looked over at Amoriel. "You can sit down." He gestured to the suitcase. "I'm sure Festus wouldn't mind."

She accepted the offer and sat on the bronze dragon. A few moments haThe silence was killing her but she had been pushed into an awkward mindset after the moment. So obviously what came out of her mouth had to make the situation even more awkward. 

"She was pretty," Amoriel mumbled casually although tensed and pursed her lips after realizing what she had actually said. 

Leo seemed to tense as well and looked at the floor like she had. The ice seemed to be becoming beneath him. "Was she?" He asked playfully. "I didn't notice, I was looking at you."