☠︎ Explosion Friends ☠︎

♾︎ Y/N's POV ♾︎

And here I am, Standing right in front of the most annoying Bitch-Ass hero Wannabe.

We stared at each other with a look of distaste. It was obvious from the beginning we didn't like each other. There are a lot of reasons why but just seeing his face right now makes me feel pissed.

" Move out the way Bakugo.. I have not time for you tonight " I said with a salty attitude as I tried to walk pass him.

Out of nowhere he grabbed my wrist & looked at me in the eyes.

" What the hell is wrong with you?! Your just a damn kid but your in a Group of dangerous Villains! " He yelled at me

I didn't like the fact that the explosion kid was giving me a lecture when he can't even control himself.

" Well maybe I'm just as bad as them! " I said as I pulled myself away from him running to the dorms.

As I was running off to Midoriya's Dorm I got distracted.

I stopped in front of the window that me & Toga usually talk in front of..

I stared at the window for a few minutes before I remembered something..

" If Toga & Dabi can creepily climb through windows.. Than so can I. " I said as I grabbed onto the window, struggling to open but eventually getting it opened.

The window was very tall so I could stand on the edge of it.

" HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! " A voice yelled as I turned around to see it was no one other than Bakugou.

He ran up to me & grabbed me pulling me down from the window's edge.

I struggled in his arms before I gave up & stopped moving all together.

" You Idiot! Why were you trying to fling yourself out a damn window?! " He yelled as he looked down at me

I rolled my eyes & started to groan as I disliked being held.

Bakugou started to walk through the hallway & stopped at his dorm room door.

" This isn't Midoriya's Room Asshole .." I said as I looked up at him.

" Your staying with me tonight if you like it or not Brat " Bakugou said as he opened his dorm.

He walked in & places me down on the floor.

Closing the door & the went to flop on his bed.

  " So where am I going to sleep..? " I asked

Bakugou groaned as he got up & grabbed a small blanket, He threw it at my face & climbed back into his bed throwing his bed cover back over himself.

I was pissed that he was just gonna let me sleep on this uncomfortable floor while he has his bed to sleep in.

" Hey asshole! You think your better than me or something?! Why do I have to sleep on the floor of your dirty room?! " I yelled at him but he seemed to be ignoring me.

" BAKUGOU!! " I yelled at him once more but louder

Bakugou sat up & raised his hand as a small explosion popped out

" WHAT?! " He yelled back with that usual look he has in his eyes

I was kinda shock that I flinched. But then I got a idea.

" Hey. Could you do that again..? " I asked as I looked at Bakugou.

   He looked confused but be let another small explosion pop out from his hand.

" I got an idea. Stay here " I said as I got up & ran out Bakugou's dorm room. Surprisingly he didn't stop me.

I came back with a bag of Marshmallows & a few wooden chopsticks & sat next to him on the bed.

I then opened the bag of marshmallows & placed two of them on the bottom of the chopstick.

I held my creation over his hands & looked at him.

" What..? " Bakugou asked in a confused manner.

" Use your Quirk! " I yelled at him as I waited.

Bakugou lets out the explosions from his hands. The explosions made the marshmallows turn a light brown.

I Lifted the marshmallows up & grabbed one from off the stick and shoved it into Bakugou's mouth.

" It's Marshmallows on a stick! Well.. On a chopstick but you know what I'm trying to say."

I said as I smiled at him as I held up the remaining Marshmallow I had.

Bakugou put his hand on my head & looked down at me with the best smile he could try to put on his face.

   " Your not so damn bad kid "  Bakugou said.

                         ✍︎ Narrator POV✍︎

That night Katsuki Bakugou & Y/N L/N ate a whole bag of marshmallows & talked to each other in a otherwise calm mood.

After eating all those sugary marshmallows Bakugou let Y/N fall asleep with him in his bed until the next morning

                            ♪ Y/N's POV ♪

Early the next morning Bakugou & I woke up. I didn't feel like walking to Bakugou carried me on his back out into the Dorms Lounge.

Everyone Crowded around Bakugou & I with worried looks.

" Oh Y/N! I missed you, I thought something bad happened to you when the police took you after you pasted out! " Midoriya said with his eyes filled with tears dripping down his chin.

All I could do was smile at how worried everyone was about me.

" Hey! Who ate my Marshmallows?! " I heard Denki yell from far off.

Bakugo, The Class, And I started to laugh as Denki entire the room crying dramatically with a empty bag of marshmallows.

    That's it Folks! Hope ya liked it!~