⚠︎☎︎  Walkie-Talkie Rescue ☎︎⚠︎

☓ Y/N's POV ☓

It's been about 24 hours since I ran away from the League of Villains. I feel really sad as i walked around the cave thinking about them.

And it doesn't make m feel any better that I'm too afraid to go outside this place to look for some type of food like berries or something. So I've just been drinking the water that dripped down from the surface of the cave, it was clean for sure but it wasn't satisfying.

I got up from my sitting position on the wet cave floor & grabbed my small medical bag & started to walk around the cave looking for a small source of water.

As I was walking I heard loud water droplets coming from nearby, I followed the echoing sounds of dripping water to find the top of the cave.

Sooner than later I found a small puddle of clean enough water which I'm sure the dripping water made.

I got down on my knees & scooped up the water in my hands carefully trying not to spill it. I started drinking the water as I heard something out in the distance, it sounded like footsteps.

I quickly got up and ran over to a rock that was big enough to cover up my figure. As I peaked from around the rock I see familiar faces.

           ..Toga, Dabi , And Shigaraki..

I quickly whipped my head back around as I saw Dabi's head turn in the direction of where I was hiding.

" So.. Where do you think Y/N-San is hidind? " Toga asked as she looked over to Dabi to bring back his attention.

" I have no idea where they could be in a big cave like this.. " Dabi said in a voice that seemed to be sad.

" Ugh! We've been looking around this cave for 3 hours now! I'm starting to think their not even in here! " Shigaraki complained as he scratched his neck.

" I don't care if it's been 3 hours or 10.. We're not leaving until we find them. " Dabi said as she walked in front of the two to go off and search.

" Welp! Might as well split up, we'll probably find them faster if we do!~ " Toga said cheerfully as she pulled out one of her many knives.

" I hate to say this but your right.. I'll go back the other way to check around.. And try not to do anything stupid! " Shigaraki said in his raspy voice as he turned around and walked off & Toga did the same.

I looked around to make sure the area was clear before coming out from behind the rock that hid me.

" I can't tell if this is a good or bad thing.. " I said to myself as I became worried that all 3 of them were looking for me.

 " I said to myself as I became worried that all 3 of them were looking for me

                ( Scared Kusuri-San Noises )

I started walking off  down into the cave, Hiding behind billions of rocks at even the smallest of noises.