✁ Kidnapping Your Own Kind ✁

⚱︎ Y/N's POV ⚱︎

I swear all day I feel like something has been watching me with their eyes. I've been feeling uncomfortable for the whole day.

It's now the end of the school day and we're all walking to the dorm. I look up to see the window that Toga and I always talk from was wide open.

I was shocked and worried that Toga snuck in by the window. What am I kidding of course she probably did.

I started to run in front of the class to get to the dorms faster.

I looked throughout the hallways of the dormitory and I couldn't find any hints of Toga being inside of the building.

I then feel a arm around my neck and a hand over my mouth. This hand and that arm was to muscular and big to be Toga's hand so I bite the person's thumb with my pointy front teeth.

I turned around to see Twice and Dabi. Twice holding his finger crying dramatically.

" Calm down Twice you shouldn't have came up on them like that knowing how they react to things like that " Dabi said as he walked over to me.

Dabi then picked me up and hugged me. We both smiled at each other. We didn't need words to tell that we were both happy to see one another.

" Okay let's get outta here before those 1-A students get in here " Twice said as he stood up straight.

" We're leaving..? But what about Midoriya and the others..? " I asked Dabi as he put me down from his hug and he looked at me.

" If they see us with you they'll lose their shit. And most likely call the police. " Dabi said

I looked sad for a moment. I didn't want any of the League to get caught and thrown in jail.

Dabi grabbed my hand. His hands were big and soft and made me always feel safer around him.

A black portal formed behind us all. Twice turned around with a happy look.

" Okay gang let's get outta here we don't wanna keep Shigaraki waiting on L/N-San " Twice said.

We all turned around to hear pounding footsteps coming towards us. Twice obviously freaked out and went into the portal first.

Dabi seemed to gently guild me towards to portal until we heard a voice yell.

" HEY YOU DAMN BASTARD GET AWAY FROM THEM!! " We both turned around to see a fired up Bakugou with explosions coming from his hands as Tsu, Kirishima, And Midoriya ran up next to him.

" Why are you here?! And why do you have Y/N-San?! " Midoriya yelled as he had his quirk on.

" I'm sorry.. But Y/N is not who you think they are.. " Dabi said looking straight at them.

I looked up at Dabi..
IS HE LITERALLY EXPOSING ME RIGHT NOW?!

" All the things that happened to your classroom is because of them. " Dabi said with a smile.

I looked down to the ground but Dabi lifted my head up with two of his fingers making me look at all the faces of the people I've made friends with over the time I've been here.

" I knew it " Tsu spoke as she looked at me.

" I knew it too.. " Kirishima said with a sad tone.

" Ever since they started staying around U.A they've been seeking around. For example that drink she gave Iida was obviously mixed with something. And at lunch when she pulled Denki over to talk to him " Tsu said.