✄ New Friends ✄

⚖︎ Y/N's POV ⚖︎⚬
I was walking with Midoriya. It was the after class when Aizawa finished the lesson for the day.

" Midoriya where are we going..? " I said as I looked at him with confusion. We usually go hang out with the rest of the class.

" We are going to meet someone today & I think you'll like them " Midoriya said with his usual dorky smile

I scratched my hand. I didn't like talking to many people so it's a bit hard to talk to people I don't know.

We keep walking for a while before we saw a tall Blonde guy with a girl with a small horn on her forehead.

" Hey Mirio! " Midoriya waved at them as we got closer to them.

" Hey Midoriya! Long time no see, what's been happening..? "

" Oh sorry. I've been hanging out with my new friend here! " Midoriya said as he gestured to me.

Mirio offered me his hand as he smiled at me.

   " Hey There! I'm Mirio nice to meet you. "

I completely froze on the spot & went into thought.

This guy is huge! What in the hell has his parents been feeding him?!

Did the class hired this guy to go take me to a prison or something?!

I aggressively shaked & sweat as I looked as him. I didn't take his hand. I was to into thought to show any manners.

" S-Sorry! L/N-San gets like that when their nervous or don't know what to do. " Midoriya said

" It's okay she doesn't have to like me at first "
Mirio said with a smile.

Midoriya slightly pushed me forward.

" And that's Eri. I'm sure you'll both get along " Midoriya said

I snapped out of my frozen stand & locked eyes with the girl with white hair.

" It's nice to meet you Eri. I'm Y/N L/N " I said as I waved at her

" Nice to meet you too.. " Eri said as she slightly waving back at me

" I called you guys here so that Y/N could have some interactions with other people outside our classroom since they all ways seem so shy around unfamiliar people " Midoriya said

I looked up to Midoriya in shock that he was going to let me stay with these people I just met a few minutes ago & I grabbed onto his pants.