✌︎☂︎ What Is a True Villain..? ☂︎✌︎

☃︎Y/N's POV☃︎

It's been a while since I've been with the Villains again, and yes I am really happy that I'm back with my friends but..

I feel different about what I'm doing now. This feeling goes so deep into not my thoughts that I can just doze off into my mind about it.

I was just sitting at the Bar playing cards with Kurogiri since he finally was done cleaning some of the glasses in the bar.

" Kurogiri.." I said as I looked up after placing down a Ace Card.

" Yes Kusuri-San..? " Kurogiri asked as he looked up from his cards too.

" I've been having a hard time with a few things, Like what the News is saying about me & what U.A is doing.. " I said in a bit of a sad tone.

" Well I can help with that Kusuri-San. " Kurogiri said as I looked up to him with hopeful eyes that he had the answer to help.

" First.. Don't care what the news say, It is mostly base on what they heard not what they saw.. " Kurogiri said as he looked through his cards.

" Second.. Don't worry about U.A. You don't have to think of it anymore since you won't be going back anytime soon. " Kurogiri said.

" And Third.. " Kurogiri said as he picked a card and placed it down over my Ace card.

" A true villain always thinks about their opponent's move.. " Kurogiri said as he turned around and grabbed a dirty glass and started to clean it.

I looked down at the card pile on the table to see that his card.. Was a six. He'd beat my ace card..

I wore a frown as I wiggled my body so I could scoot down down off the barstool.

As my feet hit the floor I looked up to see Toga walking pass me to go to the front door.

Toga opened the door and left, probably heading to the nearby woods that stood.

" If you didn't like my advice maybe you should as for some help. " Kurogiri said as he lightly cleaned a glass with a rag.

I nodded and ran out the door after Toga. After a while of looking around I found Toga standing in the middle of a clearing in the woods.

I stepped out of the shadows of the wood to have a sharp knife thrown my way, Hitting the poor weak tree that stood behind me as I moved out the way of the blade.

" Oh! It's just you Y/N-San! Sorry I thought you were someone else, Hehe! " Toga said as she hopped over to me and took out her knife from the small tree that now had a mark on it's bark.

( Y/N's Nervous Face ಥ_ಥ )

Sometimes I believe Toga is testing if I can be killed by her or something of the sort the includes getting stabbed.