☕︎↻ Rewinder Friends ↻☕︎

↝Eri's POV↜
I huffed and puffed as I ran through the hallway to get to Class 1-A, It was the middle of the school day so the halls weren't the fullest.

As I was running I saw Mirio and Tamaki walking in the hall together.

" Eri-Chan! Where are you goin- " Before Mirio could finish his sentence I bumped into him making him tumble back onto Tamaki.

" I can't talk right now sorry! I have to get to Class 1-A! " I yelled back at them.

After a few minutes of running I reached Class 1-A and slammed open the door making the attention of the classroom come to me.

I ran over to Mr. Aizawa and started grabbing on his pants.

   " A-Aizawa! Help! It's important! " I yelled.

" Eri what's the matter..?Why do you look so anxious..? " Aizawa asked at he bent down a little to look at me.

I caught my breath but still couldn't speak, I held up my Walkie-Talkie and press the side speaker.

" Eri-Chan, Please tell me your there.. " The broken up voice of Y/N came from the speaker.

The class went quiet as they heard Y/N's voice.

" Please.. I'm in the cave in the forest, next to the League Of Villains hideout.. " Their voice sound cracked up and very saddened.

Some of the students seemed to be at the edge of their seats as they listened.

Aizawa quickly took the pink walkie-talkie from my hand and looked at it for a while before speaking.

" Class will be cut short for now. I need to take this to Principal Nezu and fast.. " Aizawa said as he started off and left the classroom basically running to the Office.

Bakugou & Midoriya quickly got up from their seats and rushed over to me which caught me off guard.

Midoriya bent down to face me with a worry look.

" Hey Eri, I know this maybe a lot to ask but- WAH!- " Midoriya tumbled as he was pushed aside by Bakugou.

" Skip all that! Eri we need you to tell us where Y/N-San is and Now! " Bakugou yelled as he looked down at me.

" Y/N-San told me that they were in a Cave next to The Hideout of the League Of Villains. "

I said as looked up at the Blonde, He seemed ready to blow.

" I'M GOING OUT TO FIND THEM! " Bakugou yelled as he stomped towards the door of the classroom.

" Bakugou! You can't go on a Mission without the required permission! " Iida said standing up while doing his hand movements.

Bakugou seemed to be growling as he held the rim of the doorway.

" Aren't you guys gonna help Y/N-San..? I don't want them getting hurt.. " I said with a sad as I looked at all the Students of Class 1-A.

" Don't worry Eri-Chan! We're gonna get Y/N-San back if it's the last thing we do! " Kirishima said as stood up, hardening his hands and clanging them together.

Kirishima said with a smile and looked back to the rest of his classmates.

" Right guys..? " Kirishima asked and everyone started looking at each other.