2. seven dwarfs

Pain. Aching, perverse pain was all Cinderella felt in her head when she came to. What in the world had happened? Okay, rewind.

She had flown full speed from the castle, crashed the broom, landed in a tree before being thrown from it and flying into the window of the nearby house. Next thing she knew six little green....men had come up on her and then she was out. 

Now she was lying on what could only be a bed, seven green blurs above her whispering. Were these the men that had walked in her her earlier? Even though her head was spinning she tried to make out what they were saying.

"Oh, beautiful," someone murmured.

"I didn't know anyone could be so beautiful," Merlin wistfully stated. These words were true. Yes, having gone around fairy tale island saving princesses, he had seen some of the most stunning women imaginable, but the blonde beauty lying in front of him put them all to shame.

"She's the one." He thought, while continuing to gaze in wonder at the girl. "The one who will break the curse. She must be!" 

"How did she end up with us?" Jack asked. Then, the girl started to stir as her head twisted front-word and her eyes cracked open, revealing a peak of blue. In amazement, all seven dwarfs let out an "aww." Cinderella then swiftly sat up with her elbows, causing them to jump back and yelp in surprise.

"What happened?" She groaned, before finally noticing the dwarfs surrounding her, she herself scooting back and gasping. So this is what happened. She was stuck in a house with seven dwarfs, who honestly looked adorable in their own...green way to her.

The one clad in orange to her left stepped forward first, one in blue behind him giving a little wave. "Hello dear lady," He gave a flourish of his hand and winked at her. "Welcome to my home slash command post. I have six roommates but my names on the lease."

"I pay the rent," the blonde one snidely added.

Good. So far, by as much as she could tell they weren't hostile nor were they a band of weirdos camped out in the middle of Risky Rock Forest. For now, all Cinderella could do was be cordial in return. She could assume they had lifted her into the bed, and that to her was a sign of good will.

"Hello," She graciously said with a smile which for some reason unknown to her caused the dwarfs to swoon before the servant girl could continue. "I'm sorry about the whole crashing into your house thing. If I had known I would have...." before the brunette one in blue cut her off.

"There's no need to apologize. We didn't mean to intrude on your nap." He leaned on the bed as the red-head spoke next. "You've been asleep for a a time. If you're hungry I could whip up something simple."

"No, no. I don't want to intrude."" Cinderella held up her hand to stop him. She then attempted to get out of the bed, but stumbled a bit once she stood up fully. Right, she was wearing Regina's shoes. Which now that she was thinking about it, how had they not broken?"

"Are you okay," the brunette dwarf in blue asked as he steadied her by securing her wrist, to which the other six looked at him with disdain. Always the charmer, Merlin was! "Yes, thank you," she smiled before walking over to he mirror to inspect herself for any damage. 

Thankfully her body had miraculously sustained no damage, and no bruising was visible on her face. Although the back of her head was sore, she felt it wasn't enough for a concussion and any mark would be hidden by her hair.

Still just to be safe, she turned to the dwarfs, whom were starring at her from behind, to ask their advice. "Do any of you see any bruises? I just wanna make sure, since you've been staring at me for a time."