3. rabid bunny attack

Later on in the night, Cinderella had holed herself up in her given room drawing her own wanted poster for the king. While she was no Picasso, her art skills were actually not half bad. Besides if Regina wanted to play the hunting game, she could to.

Finishing the piece, she made sure to include her location of Risky Rock before holding up up for inspection. "Not bad, if I do say so myself." With that done, she was now free to address the elephant in the room. Peeling of the glass slippers, they shimmered in the light. 

Although the physical differences between their new and previous form were what most would notice, Cinderella instead 'felt' what had to be the single biggest difference. And that was the shoes now lack of that pervasive, icky feeling she felt back in the castle chambers.

In that moment, it felt like the shoes were trying to read her for the purpose of exploitation, but now they felt almost pure. Like the blood red of the apple version had been diluted to reveal a more clean entity, one that lacked any malicious spirit. Plus, it was a bonus as she had never been to fond of red. Cinderella actually preferred the more simple crystalline look.

Placing them back on her feet, she sat on the edge of the bed before completely flopping down, letting the cushion-like feeling sink in. God, it really had been a long time since she had a proper, quality bed. Not that the castle didn't give her good accommodations, but due to class restrictions she was expected to sleep in a basic servants quarters. But none the less, she never complained. It was better then her situation with her step-family and with 3 meals and day and fair-treatment, she was satisfied.

A knock then sounded at the door, Cinderella standing to open it while reminding herself to look down first as to not cause offense. Waiting outside in the hall was Jack, applying a face mask to his green complexion. "Would you like to join me in a moisturizing mask?"

Ordinarily, the blonde would have gladly accompanied him, but at the moment her plan for finding the king was the only thing occupying her mind. After all, time was of the essence.

"Ah, thanks, but I'm actually planning on doing a little more detective work before settling in for the night. Maybe tomorrow night. But thank you for the offer," She said quickly as to purposely not give him time to respond. "Are you cure," he asked again. "It's very important to take care of your skin."

Before he could do any more to possibly guilt-trip her into going along with it, Cinderella gently shut the door. "But it is the finest French recipe meant to hydrate skin!" He pleaded. "It is made from French poop!"

Sighing in relief, the servant girl came back to the desk to clutch the wanted poster before movement outside her window grasped her attention. The shape and form of the figure almost looked-like...

"Your majesty?" And with that, she set off into the night.

*******

Elsewhere in the house, Merlin stood in his human form, (courtesy of being alone) going through the contents of a bookshelf in his workshop in search of an item in particular.

He would usually never resort to drastic measures like this, but he had been stuck under this curse for far to long now and he wanted out. Cinderella was like the god-send they had all been waiting for. A beautiful girl, who from what he had seen, was a genuinely good person. Just his type, although her beauty rivaled all those who came before her. While he did feel bad about what he was thinking to do, he reminded himself he was simply giving her a push in the right direction.

I mean under normal circumstances, she would fall in love with him just the same. Right?

"Hm, a spell that makes you fall in love," his eyes combed up the book before locating a red bound book at the top with a heart on the spine. "Ah, here we go," he reached up before he was disturbed by Hans coming in the door, causing the handsome wizard to revert to his dwarf from, the book now out of reach.