new house

I wake up to my phone buzzing and Julia send the informations to a house and I dial the number

" Hello, how might I help you? "

" I saw that you are selling a house I'm interested could we do the papers today? "

" Yes sure, could you meet me at the house? "

" Yes I'm on my way."

30 minutes later

" I love the house, I will take it. "
I look her into her eyes it will be free right? "

" Yes, all you have to do is sign here and here and the house is yours. "

I signed where I had to and the girl blinked snaping out of my compulsion and left. I should change some things in the house to make it more homey and with some personality. I called an uber to drive me to the furniture store ( idk what stores america has) and I "bought" so many things that I had to call a moving truck to help me drive everything to my house and put where I want everything. Damn I forgot food and drinks I started to walk around my neighborhood and I spoted a little shop still open so I walked in with a cart and filled it up with everything I need and yet again compelling and taking the cart with me to my house.
I put everything where it belongs and carried the cart into my garage. I should really get a car I will look for that tomorrow.
I grab my phone and call the hotel lobby

" Hello how might I help you? "

" Thank good it's you can you go pack everything I left in my room and send it to ( some adresse) I won't be staying in the hotel anymore."

" Yes, sure It will be there in 30 minutes."

" Thank you, bye"

I hung up before she could say anything and went to my room putting siren on my tv.

30 minutes later

Ding dong

I rushed down the stair opening the doors and a girl was there with my two lugages guess it's meal time and I've been so damn sexualy needy I need to get some action.

" Come in I don't bite, you can put the lugage in the corner. "

She put it where I ordered and I look her in the eye

" Come here baby "

she slowly walked to me all seductive

" You look delicious babygirl I can't wait to have a taste. "

" Then come get a taste daddy. "

I walked to her picking her up and trowing her on the sofa giving her foreplay and than I go to my drawer pulling out my strap on and I did what I had to do to please and feed me.

She left and now I'm alone again with nothing to do it sucks when you have to be carefull that noone recognizes you and you can't walk around freely like you used too.
Tomorrow is monday and I heard that my daughter goes to kindergarten so I will probably go there at 12 and watch her from a distance now I will just take a shower and watch some tv till I fall asleep.