It's been years

1 month later

Me and Billie fuck around here and there but she knows nothing will happen between us any time soon and she's okay with it. I'm getting used to being a mother and it's going good I see alot of me in Vio she's sassy and smart.

Today me and Billie agreed to go to Fin he still doesn't know about me so that will be fun haha.
I put Vio in her chair and we were off to his place. Billie walked into their house and I listen to everything they are saying

" I want you to meet someone but please don't freak out I know it will be unbeliveable but please. "

" What why would I freak out? Do you have a girlfriend? "

" No Fin I'm still not over her... Just please for me stay calm. I will go grab Vio and take her to Claudia so she can play and not be a part of this. "

" Okay I promise. "

" Okay wait here. "

I see Billie walking out nervous so I step out of the car and taking Vio out closing the doors behind her.

" It will be okay Billie don't worry I can give him time after this just as I gave time to you, go take Vio in I will wait here until you come look for me. "

she nods and grabs Vios little hand leading her in and not long after she comes out putting her hand out to grab it to comfort herself more than me even tho she thinks different. I close the doors of the house behind me walking slightly behind her still holding her hand and looking down where I'm going all of a suddent Billie stops and all I see is shoes infront of us so I slowly look up into Fins eyes.

........................................................