Billie! You are in danger! part 1

3 weeks later

Me and Sarah have been getting to know eachother for the past 3 weeks and we consider us already dating so we don't really need to ask or agree to be with eachother which I like.

I was just sitting in my room when I get a call from one of my friends from Miami

SERENA!! Please tell me that Billie is with you!!

No I'm in Italy, what's going on?

You have to go back immediately it's urgent they found out and they are on the way to kill both of them, 3 of us are on the way to your house to protect them call her now!!!

I hang up on him without saying bye and I dial Billies number

Come on damn pick up, where the hell is she!

Yes?

Billie grab Vio and go to my house NOW!

Okay let me pack

NO, YOU NEED TO GO!!! Leave me on the speaker in the car

A minute later I hear her car roar and they were on it's way to my house

Listen to me Billie 3 of my friends are coming to protect you they are probably there already all of them have ginger hair let them in the house and than go into the living room you will be safe there and don't go near the windows!

What's going on?

They found out. Keep you two safe as much as possible I'm booking a plane now and my friends will be there all the time to protect you. When you come  at the house give your phone to one of my friends so I know ur safe okay?

Okay, just don't hang up if you need to get your mind of it talk to me, oh and this might sound weird blood bags are in the fridge at the bottom give it to them so they can get stronger, and change your clothes and Vios into mine you will probably find a shirt for Vio there too and put yours clothes into the washing mashine, they won't pick your boths smell so easily, try to put Vio to sleep if it will be possible I will be there as soon as possible.

........................................................................