Bloody nightmare

I was shocked no words came out of my mouth I didn't know what to do I just stod there shocked and confused. I could feel her breath on my lips and than moved away smirking at me and the same second she was gone. When I collected myself I ran back into the house locking the doors behind me and leaning onto them.

" Mommy what's wrong?"
" Nothing baby let's go to sleep you can sleep in my room tonight."

I get Vio ready for bed and read her a book so she can fall asleep. When she does I go to my wardrobe and chose my pj's and underwear. I walk to the bathroom strip down and going into the shower putting it to cold. I started to thing about all the moments I had with Serena when she was alive or is alive I don't know anymore it's probably me halucinating things because I miss her. I finished with my shower 15 minutes later and walk into my room turning the light off and went under covers falling asleep.

I was walking in a forest with Vio when I saw Serena with red eyes and blood dripping down her chin and than she disapeared and I walked further grabing Vios hand and there was Serena again and would disapear again and this happened a few times, I look to my left and Vio wasn't next to me anymore and I started to panic and look around and shout her name but nothing so I walked further expecting to see her somewhere. All of a suddent I see Serena standing some meters infront of me so I stoped.

" Where is Vio? "
" Don't worry she's safe but you aren't. "

and she ran to me and dig her fangs into me.
I waked up heavy breathing and in sweat fast I turn on my lamp on the night stand and look to my right.

" Thank god it was just a dream. "
I leave the lamp on for the night and went back to sleep.

Serena's pov

I walked into my house being suprised with my clan on my sofa watching tv.

" Guys what are you all doing here? "

"Well you are probably bored here all alone so we are staying here for some time and we missed you"

"Thanks it means alot I have nothing to do except stalk my daughter and ex gf and get everything I want, so what are we watching? "

" The vampire diaries "

" Geez guys haha seriously? "

" What, Damon is hot sadly hes not one of us in real life. "

" Eh I'm more of a Katherine person, give me some space. "

" Come sit on me those idiots won't move. "

I walk towards Sofija and sit on her lap trowing my legs over the bros legs and they all complain. Sofija is a fine ass bitch we fuck from time to time but we never had something serious we are more like friends with benefits. She hugs my torso and I put my head on her shoulder it didn't take long before I started to make a hickey on her neck distracting her from the series.

" O hell no not here get a room! "

SMUT (read at your own risk)

She picked me up and carried me to my room trowing me onto my bed and locking the doors behind us.

" Where do you have the toys? "

I showed her the drawer and she pulls out the cuffs and the strap on cuffing my arms to the bed and adjusting the strap on herself. She starts to kiss me and go lower to my neck marking me while lifting my shirt up and covering my eyes with it taking the bra off soon after and attacking my breasts with her lips bitting and licking my nipples ( fun fact they are pierced I got them when we all were drunk as fuck )
We both were eager so she took off my pants and panties and lined the strap on pushing it into me in fast speed making me scream out in pleasure, good thing the walls in my house are sound proof I'm a screaming mess, she continues going in vampire speed in me and I came all over her. She takes the strap off and cleans me off taking us both to the bath to relax but I think she had other plans she sits behind me and starts to push her fingers in me in the same speed as before and I trow my head back onto her shoulder and not long after I reached my high. We decided that it was enough for the day so she dried both of us and carried me to bed where we sleept naked and cuddling.

....................................................

Idk if I already said that but my first language isn't english so if there are any writting mistakes you can comment so I can change it 😊

bdw sofija is the one in the picture