~1~

Danny Phantom was flying through the Ghost Zone with every ghost right behind them as they flew right a portal that lead them to the North Pole. Danny hoped his plan works or everything will be for nothing and all life and yes, death too... would cease to exist.

Every ghost landed themselves a spot on the large tower that will transfer their intangibility all over the world. Hopefully it will work.

He really doesn't want to end everything here. He just found out that the girl he likes likes him back and they even kissed!

Once the device gotten enough energy to work, Tucker pressed a button and all the ghosts made their intangibility cover the whole Earth. All the ghosts was starting to feel drained of their energy, but luckily the Disastroid passed harmlessy through.

The ghosts let go of the device and landed in the snow. The moment Danny's feet touched the snow, he got tackled by Sam, Tucker and Jazz. Sam pulled him in for kiss and he kissed back. Dam pulled back."We did it!" Sam said."Yeah, we saved the world." Danny said as his adrenaline started to subside.

"Well, done Little Brother." Jazz said and helped Danny stand up."I don't know about you guys but I'm in the mood for celebrating!" Tucker said.

Skulker floated towards Danny."Thank you Skulker." Danny said and Skulker picked him up by his shirt."No, thank you. You just made the hunt more interesting. You didn't just save our world but your world too...that makes you a much more valuable prize." Skulker said. He let go of Danny and all the ghosts started to fly into a portal, back into the Ghost Zone.

A whole crowd started to form around the group of teenagers. Everyone looked happy and grateful to be alive. Danny loved that everyone looked like this."Danny!" Jack Fenton shouted."Or should we say, Danny." He said in a cheerful tone that sounded a little forced."Uh, what? I have no idea what you are talking about citizen!" Danny said.

Maddie then looked at Danny."Is there something you wanna tell us?" Maddie asked."Don't worry, they know." Jazz piped in. Danny looked at her and then at the crowd around him. Sam, Tucker and Jazz just smiled at him.

Danny transformed back into his human form, revealing his human half to everyone. There was a few shocked faces, but the look in Maddie's eye made Danny feel uncomfortable."Mom? Dad?" Danny said.

He...he is the ghost scum! It is true! I must have him on a table.

"Let's go home." Jack said. Everyone cheered and felt happy and alive.

That night, Danny was out patrolling with Sam, Tucker and Jazz. Everything was quiet."I think the ghosts are too tired to attack tonight." Sam said."Yeah, you're right." Danny said and the four teens ended up at City Hall.

They sat down at the fountain that was in the middle of the vast space in front City Hall and looked up at the stars. Danny felt Sam's head on his shoulder. He leaned his on hers as they held hands.

Tucker looked towards the street in front of him and saw two people coming towards them."Danny, is that your parents?" Tucker asked. Danny hummed in response and looked to where Tucker was pointing."It looks like them."

"Hey, s-son!" Jack said."It's them." Sam said. The two ghost hunters stopped a good metre away from Danny."Something wrong?" Sanny asked nicely. Maddie brought her wrist up to her mouth."Apprehend him." She said. Danny was too confused but the moment he realized what is happening it was too late. Agent K came from behind and placed a collar around Danny.

"What's happening!" Sam shouted. Danny looked towards them and saw that other Guys in White Agents had handcuffed Sam, Tucker and Jazz."This whole time...you were right under our noses." Jack said as he pulled out a remote.