~7~

At Andi's and Lani's end...
The plane landed and Andi and Lani lead Sam, Jazz, Tucker and Valarie to where they needed to go. They got their bags and such and went to where Mr. Aizawa was waiting."Mr. Aizawa, good to see you again." Ani and Lani said with a small bow."Morning, Andi. Morning, Lani."

"This is Sam, Jazz, Valarie and Tucker. They are friends of Danny Phantom." Andi said."Principal Nezu, already explained what happened. I'm sorry for what happened to your friend." Aizawa said."Thank you." Jazz said."I just hope he's doing okay."

"We'll pick up your car and you two's motorcycle in about a week's time. I'll drop you all off at the dorms. We have a few spares ready for you for now at least. It is only temporary until we find you a suitable apartment." Aizawa said."Thank you so much." Sam said and Aizawa just nodded.

Aizawa took them to his car and loaded their things in the trunk.

When they arrived at the dorms the other occupants were shocked to see not just two but four new faces."Morning, Mr. Aizawa. What's going on?"

"They are here because a good friend of theirs is captured and we are going to help them." Aizawa. Iida raised his hand."Yes?" Aizawa said."I'm sorry, sir but isn't that the police's job?" Iida asked."Let me finish. The good friend is the Hero of the World, Danny Phantom."

"What no way! He is so awesome!" The whole class minus Todoroki and Bakugo went crazy."Silence people! Silence!" Iida shouted and when Aizawa lifted up his hand the whole class went silent.

"This is too dangerous to go out and actually save him so, firstly we are going to try a peaceful approach. Andi has given the idea to start a petition to save Phantom. The festival is coming up soon so we are going to use that as well. Andi, is going to explain to you more all in detail. Any questions?" Aizawa asked.

"Why is Phantom captured? He did save the world so why?" Ashido asked."I don't know."

"It's because they think he is evil like Vlad Plasmius. That's why." Sam said. Everyone gasped."This is horrible. We'll do everything we can to save him!" Midoryia said."Yeah, you can count on us!"

"You people being so inspirational is making me sick!" Bakugo shouted."Oh, cheer up Baku-bro!" Kirishima said placing his around Bakugo's neck.

"Alright then, I'll leave it to you then. Class President, show them to their rooms." Aizawa said and left."Yes, sir!" Iida said. The four friends grabbed their stuff and followed Iida."We'll let you settle in first. We'll talk later." Andi said and Sam nodded. Everyone went to what they were busy with.

There was two rooms available. Sam and Valarie is going to share one room while Jazz and Tucker will share the other that is right next to them. The rooms wasn't much. It had only what was needed. Two beds, two bed stands and two closets.

They quickly settled in and when they came out everyone was in the living room surrounding Andi and Lani around the table. Andi and Lani was explaining the plan to them."Hey, guys." Sam said.

"Oh hey! Come and join us. What do you think of this!" Andi said. Sam, Jazz, Tucker and Valarie sat down and looked at the plans."A concert?" Tucker asked."Yeah, it's a peaceful approach and we'll use songs that really speaks to everyone but also has some connection to Phantom." Andi said.

"Well, I'm in." Jazz said and she looked at Sam, Tucker and Valarie."Question." Sam said."Shoot." Lani said making a gun with her fingers."What IF this fails? What are we going to then? The GIW may be the biggest idiots on Earth but they won't let Danny go that easily." Sam said.

"Then I guess we'll be forced to take action. This wouldn't be the first time that we attempt something like this." Midoryia said."How come?" Valarie asked."Well, you see when the school year started we got attacked by the League of Vilains and since then they never really stopped." Midoryia said.