~5~

Jazz is the first one to wake up. She went to the kitchen and made herself some coffee and sat down on a chair that was close to the window. As she watched the scenery in front of her she tried to imagine Danny flying through the air with his witty banter and some ghost to fight.

She gotten so used to watching him every morning and every night. Now it just seems sad. She felt a hand on her shoulder and she saw it was Sam."Hey, doing okay?" Sam asked."Fine, I guess. I just can't believe my parents are monsters. They're throwing away their family for nothing." Jazz said. Her hands started to shake and Sam noticed it. In an attempt to calm her down she hugged her.

"Jazz, no matter what, we will save Danny. Even if we have to die for it. Danny's safety is more important than anything now. He will be safe and sound and Jack and Maddie will pay for it. No matter what." Sam said."Thanks, Sam."

The sound of a phone vibrating echoed through the room. Jazz picked it up and saw it was an unknown number."It could be Lani and Andi." Sam said. Jazz answered the phone."Hello?" She said."Hi, it's me Lani. Sorry to bother you at this hour, but can we maybe meet up at a café or something?"

"Uh, sure. Is something wrong?" Lani cleared her throat."I'll explain everything later, but is it okay?" Lani asked."Yeah, uh there is a nice breakfast and lunch place close to the mechanic. We can meet up there in say a hour and a half." Jazz said.

"Great, thank you so much." Lani said and the call ended."Lani and Andi wants to meet up with us." Jazz said."Why?" Sam asked."I don't know. I told them we'll see them in an hour and a half so we need to get ready now." Jazz said.

Sam nodded and went over to Tucker's bed. Soon enough the sleepy teens were awake and started to get ready. They've packed their things and loaded it into the car and went over to the café.

When they arrived they immediately saw Lani and Andi."Morning." Andi said."Morning. Is everything okay?" Sam asked."Uh yeah. This isn't a life defining emergency but we need your help with something." Lani started.

"Now isn't the best time-"

"It will only take an hour. We are from Japan and from a superhero school and our principal send both me and Lani here to get a rapport from you guys since you saved Earth... where's Danny Phantom? You are Team Phantom, right?" Andi asked.

"This is why, this isn't a good time. We can't use precious time for this. I'm sorry and as for why Phantom isn't with us now... that's a long story." Sam said.

"Shit!" Everyone turned towards Valarie."What's wrong?" Tucker asked."I've screwed up badly. I forget something important at my dad's place. I can't go on without it."

"We're gonna have to go back for it, then. What is it?"

"The only charger I have for my equipment. There's no other like it. I've searched everywhere for something like it. I have the only one." Valarie said."We can quickly go back retrieve it and leave immediately." Jazz said.

"Are you crazy! If they find us in Amity then...you know." Sam said."Look, we're just gonna disguise ourselves, sneak into Valarie's place and get it back, then we leave immediately before the GIW notices us." Jazz said."The GIW? Aren't they the ones who hunts ghosts in the name of the government?" Andi asked."Let us help you." Lani said.

"How are you going to help us?" Tucker asked."We did say we are from a superhero school. We know how to fight. So if danger is following you, we will help you get out safely." Andi said."What powers do you have?" Sam asked crossing her arms.

"I have a dance fighting quirk. I can fight extremely well when I hear music." Andi said."I have a weird quirk, basically I have a flight and intangibility quirk." Lani said."That can help us." Valarie said."We barely know them. How do we know they're telling the truth?" Sam asked.