~2~

Danny was breathing heavily as he heard how Maddie talked about how they are going to cut him open. Jack just gave suggestions and Danny didn't want to do any of them.

Even though he is inside the thermos where he is cramped...he still felt puny now. No matter what he did, the government would still see him as evil or as a freak. He saved not just the world but also the Ghost Zone which by the way is totally unfair that he is getting tortured.

Danny felt the helicopter land that Jack and Maddie used to get to headquarters. He still couldn't believe that this is happening. Why did I reveal myself! That was stupid of me! Now I'm going to get tortured for it. STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

"Tomorrow morning is going to be so much fun, Jack!"

"You know what would make it even better!"

"What?"

"FUDGE!"

Maddie face palmed."We're not allowed to eat in here, Jack. You know that." Maddie said as she took the thermos. She aimed it at a cell that had a set of chains built into the wall. Danny was shot out of the thermos and straight into the wall.

Jack and Maddie walked in. Behind them a tinted green glass door slid down. Jack grabbed Danny by his throat. Danny gasped for air and held onto Jack's arm, but Danny was too weak to do anything. Maddie then came and connected all the chains to Danny. One chain that was on the middle of the three chains, hooked into the collar Danny wore. While the remaining two is tied to his wrists with ghost proof shackles. Jack dropped Danny to the floor.

Danny groaned in pain."Why are you doing this?" Danny said but it barely came out."Because it's our job and it is because you are just going to turn on the world. The very same happened to my best friend and now he is stranded in space, but don't worry. Maybe if you lose your powers then we'll take you and Jasmine back in." Jack said.

"Vlad made his choices...he even tried to kill you...I kept stopping him." Danny said."That's too bad. Both of you are dead to me." Jack said and they left. Maddie especially had nasty glares that could probably scare the devil.

Said woman went ahead of her husband and waited for him outside as he finishes up the final paperwork.

She couldn't help but to think of what Jack said, about hating both Danny and Vlad. She didn't just hate Vlad. She despises the halfa. She wants to throw up just thinking of it.

But she realised she is also to blame. She did go behind Jack's back to go see Vlad when he was in the hospital. She remembered seeing him in the last week of his stay there. His ecto-acne wasn't much of a problem.

She remembered the mistake she made there. She should've never gone there, but so she is sure Jack won't know about it. If he knew then, things would be complicated and it would keep her away from Danny. Don't let it fool ya. The only reason she wants to be near Danny, is to torture and break him mentally.

"Let's go sweet cakes."

Maddie looked up and saw Jack."I think we should celebrate. Let's go eat take out tonight." Maddie said."Most of the restaurants are closed already. It's almost midnight. We can celebrate tomorrow night. Right now, the both of us need to get some sleep so we can have fun tomorrow morning." Jack said and Maddie smirked."Of course, your right. Let's get home, take a nice warm shower and get some rest." Maddie said and she started to make her way to the Fenton Assault Vehicle.

"What are we going to do when people notice that Phantom isn't around?"

"Leave that to me. Don't you worry." Maddie said and Jack started the engine and drove off to Fenton Works.