~3~

Somewhere close to Amity Park's borders...

Two girls saw a girl driving past them. One of them being quick noticed the girl in the driving seat. Her red hair is what caught her attention."You saw that right?" One asked."We should probably follow them. They might know something, besides it looks like them." Her partner said showing the picture that's a cutout from the news paper.

The girls jumped on their motorcycle and followed the car. They soon caught up with them but still kept distance. They didn't want to seem like they are stalking.

"Are you sure this is them?" A girl with dark brown hair asked."Yes, it must be them." The other girl replied. Her hair was a lighter brown ombre like colour.

Eventually the car they followed stopped at a gas station and they drove past. As they did they watched as an African American boy got out and started pumping some gas into the car.

"It's them."

"Okay, warning, we can't jump to conclusions this time."

"I know!"

They stopped a little further down the road when the motorcycle started to make weird noises."What now?"

They pulled over."You know something about bikes?"

"Not a clue. I grew up in a different dimension...so I have no clue what's going on in that thing." The girl replied as she looked closer. Eventually, said car they were following drove past them but they stopped a few feet away.

"Hey! Do you need help with that?" The African American boy asked as he ran up to them."Yes, please. I'm Andi." Andi stood up from the ground where she was trying to find out what happened to the bike and shook the boy's hand."I'm Lani." Lani said as she just fist bumped him.

"Tucker!" Tucker looked behind him and saw his friends running up to him."Don't run off like that."

"I'm sorry if we are delaying your trip. Our bike just broke down and we don't know what happened." Andi said."Let Tucker take a look. He's good with his hands."

"I'm good with hacking software and all. I'm not a mechanic." Tucker said."I'm Valarie, this is Sam and Jazz." Valarie said."I'm Andi and this is my friend, Lani." Andi said. Lani just waved.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to look, right?" Jazz said."Fine..." Tucker said. He knelt down onto his knees and pulled off the covering of the bike."I think it might this." Tucker said."Oh great, not that again." Lani commented."Again?"

"This bike isn't exactly brand-new. It's second hand bought and the previous owner actually died so we don't know much of the mechanical stuff." Lani explained.

"Well, we can try to tow it... somehow." Tucker said."That won't work. It isn't a car. It needs to be loaded onto a trailer." Sam said."I think someone was trying to sell one at the gas station." Valarie said."We'll pay for it. If you could just get us to the next town." Andi said.

"Sure no problem. We'll be right back. Tucker, Valarie you stay here."

"Uh, don't you need money?" Lani asked as she slipped the backpack on her back off to get money."It's okay, don't worry. My parents are rich. You don't have to pay." Sam said.

"Congrats, but we still owe you then." Lani said."What about you pay it forward. Help someone else." Sam said and she and Jazz left. Lani groaned."Why is she like that?" Tucker asked."She doesn't trust easily. Once she gets use to you then she'll show her true self. Don't worry." Andi said.

"I heard that!"

Andi simply giggled."So where are you off to?" Valarie asked."Wherever the wind takes us. We like to travel and on the way we try to help people in need." Andi said."That's amazing." Valarie said."I like your jacket by the way." She added.