13. Tyrant and Edgelord

Chapter summary; they tell you about the Underground and 'LV'

LOOK MORE ART YAY
(Artist is Punny-puntasy)
———————————————————————————

Rubbing your temples, an annoyed huff came from you. Standing up from your sitting position and walking between the two screaming skeletons - abruptly causing the match to still as you stood between the two. Your glare hot as knives as you shifted to Black from Edge.

"Who about we ignore this and just continue with the evening. Otherwise if you keep screaming at one another, I'm really going to leave." You say, rubbing your aching temples.

Black huffed, uncrossing his arms from his chest and glared heatedly at Edge. Both Mutt and Red has stopped their conversation, their attention on you, their interests picked.

"YOU ARE SIDING WITH HIS BUFFOON?" Black scoffed loudly, a hint of undeniable betrayal flashing through his colourful eye lights before hardening.

Edge laughed, a 'NYAH AHAHA' type of laugh that caused you to whip your head to his direction. That familiar bloom of giddiness stirring within you at the peculiar sound. It.. sounded more like Black's laugh (which you had suppressed commenting on) than it did with Atlas' laughter.

"OH COURSE! WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO SIDE WITH A TYRANT SUCH AS YOURSELF?!" Edge boasted, placing his hand on his chest, lightly puffing it out in pride. He smirked at your dazed look before returning the heated glare at Black.

"YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ME, STUPID!" Black countered, growling lowly as a swirl of purple appeared around his fists. "SHE LIKES ME, AT LEAST!"

"PFFT, DON'T BE STUPID! SHE ISN'T EVEN LOOKING AT YOU! NYAH HAH AHA HAH!" He laughed, his hands on his hips as he glowered down at Black. The former skeleton blooming in violet in anger.

"NO ONE CAN'T STAND THE CHARM THAT IS THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE EDGE!"

"BULLSHIT! SHE IS PROBABLY THINK HOW STUPID YOU LOOK!" Black bit, snarling in annoyance at his losing fight. For a moment, his eyelights shifted from Edge down to you, a smidge of doubt crawling his bones, he didn't let it show, though. "BESIDES, AFTER TONIGHT, SHE'LL BE MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME. SHOVING YOU OUT OF THE PICTURE."

Pushing away the joy of hearing Edge's laughter, despite it being one of mockery, You waved your hands in the air, successfully gaining their attention once more. "I'm not siding with anybody!" You say, ignoring their comments.

Turning to Edge, you lightly jabbed him in the chest. "You, you should've told Black you were staying beforehand." Then you turned to Black, your heated stare the same as his glare. "And you! I thought you said I was going to be swooning because of your hospitality? So far, I'm not impressed!"

Ignoring the snickering from the other skeletons, you stood still. Waiting for their reactions to your light scolding. Despite lightly touching Edge, you were sure not to touch Black. Still unable to sort out how you felt to the tiny tyrant and his mutt. Scratch that, you absolutely hated Mutt with your whole being - but .. you were going to give him the 'benefit of the doubt', as long as he doesn't try anything, at least.

Black sighed deeply, masking his irritation. "YOU'RE RIGHT. I APOLOGIZE. I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO FEEL OUT OF PLACE DURING OUR EVENING."

Slowly nodding, you turned to Edge with a raised eyebrow. Waiting for his apology - not to you, but to his rudeness. Perhaps he was like that all the time? You barely remembered the encounter at the hospital; too much work going on, so you really didn't... care how he usually acted.