End Notes

So this is the end... for now. Stay tuned for the next part of the story though.

I want to thank everyone who has been reading. Whether you have been commenting or not (but especially if you have been commenting... I do love comments!).

I hope you have enjoyed this story. I have sure enjoyed writing it. And I have to admit I didn't think anyone would read it! Because who the hell writes a Gendry/Meera romance? (I do...) And who would read it? (you guys apparently!)

***

This story was basically born out of me being so frustrated and unsatisfied with the ending of GOT that I just couldn't accept it. There had to be more! So I wrote more... Originally it was only supposed to be a Gendry story, to explore his reign of the Stormlands. Then when I pondered upon which ladies were left that he could possibly marry I suddenly remembered Meera, and it all just clicked. Of course, it would be Meera!

Then along the way, all the other characters were added. Some are from the show, some are from the books and some are my own creations. Making that was supposed to be a 2 POV story suddenly an ensemble piece.

***

I was going to leave some hints here for the next book, but honestly... I blab enough spoilers within the book itself and elsewhere. So I think you got enough knowledge already! (but if you ask me I'm sure I will blab...)
***

I swear I said I wasn't going to blab too long... So I'll try to end it here.

If you've read this far (both in this long ass note and in the story) it would be awesome if you left a comment, regardless of if you've been commenting along the way or not. Tell me what you think of the story, which characters you enjoy, or what you look forward to in the next story! (or whatever else you want to tell me... but if you just want to tell me this story suck, why did you read this far?)

Seriously I will shut up now...

Oh, or please tell me your favorite running joke! (the couch incident, the Neck's crocodile problem, the lack of a lock on Gendry's bedroom, Westeros subpar sexual education, or any other one that I might have forgotten I added in there)

Now I'm really shutting up!