。.☆.*。lip balm 。.☆.*。

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━━✫・*。

"Waiting for your anpanman!" Tae sings into his emerald microphone, with Jungkook on his back. The audience scream, and a wave of blue light from the sea of ARMY bomb's appears. "Waiting for your anpanman."

We all begin the light hearted, fun dance routine for the song while ARMY scream along with us.

For me, the joy of performing in front of thousands, the joy of returning my love to all my fans is simply unimaginable. As we dance, I can see from my peripheral vision how much fun ARMY are having too- it makes all of it: the pain, the hardships worth it. If my presence on stage is enough for even just one person to forget about their awful day and have fun, then it's enough for me.

The song is quite playful, so we never really stick to the choreography when performing it and tend to goof around. I try my best to dance along to the choreography, but halfway through I usually end up drifting away to the fans and interacting with them- I can't help it, it's so fun.

When the chorus ends, Jin and I happen to look at each other. He gives me the look, and I cheekily nod at his proposal. I run up to him, and we skip around the stage while the members are still attempting to dance to the choreography. Suddenly ARMY start to scream, and I look at the jumbotron to find that it's zoomed in on my hand, which is clutching Jin's hand. He simply laughs at this, and I know we're going to have a delightful time after the concert reading the 'Ahjin' tweets.

It's my turn to sing, and I dramatically turn to Seokjin. I notice that all the boys are still in the main stage area, having given up on the choreography and are now just dancing with each other. I bellow out "Waiting for your anpanman" facing Jin, and he turns to the fans and gasps, causing everyone to laugh.

When my turn is over I tap Seokjin, motioning for him to get onto my back. He frowns and shakes his head, gesturing with his hands to communicate that my body won't be able to take his weight. I laugh at his refusal, and urge him to jump on. After a second he gives up and I bend down, bracing myself for the added weight.

Jin jumps on to me, and frantically grabs onto my shoulders for support as I place my hands under his thick thighs, so his legs are around my waist. He doesn't tend to show his body to the public but I've seen it, and boy has he got muscles.

The jumbotron zooms in on us again, and everyone seems to look shocked while Seokjin sings his lines. I laugh at their bewildered expressions, and smugly smile. All those sessions at the gym lifting weights have really paid off.

Karma seems to catch up with my narcissism as I feel my muscles getting tired. I carry on slowly walking around the stage, Jin's legs around my waist start to squeeze at my sides. Damn, it kinda hurts.

Before I know it, I fall to the floor with Jin still on my back. As my front collides with the hard ground of the stage my back also collides with his muscle-infested chest, leaving me breathless and on the floor. Jin is still on top of me, and I feel his chest vibrate as he groans at the pain.

The instrumental of the song is still playing, but the members have stopped singing and have instead ran up to us. Jin slowly rolls of my back, and I feel a huge weight lifted off of me as I deeply inhale the air. I want to stay on the floor, but I then realise thousands of ARMY's are watching us. Yoongi places a hand on my arm, and pulls an are you okay? expression. I nod and jump back up, as if I haven't just crashed into the solid ground a couple seconds ago. Truth be told, i'm not in much pain- the energetic vibe of the song allures me to carry on performing, and I resume my activity of running around stage and singing to fans.

I look back to see the rest of Bangtan staring at me in confusion- they should know, the energy from ARMY is enough to make anyone feel better. Namjoon runs up to me, eyebrows raised in bewilderment as he double checks to make sure my body and physical health are okay. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asks over the loud music, and I nod at him.

"One thing though, my lips are chapped." I say to him as I shove my hand down his left pocket, searching for his tube of chapstick that he is known for keeping in concerts. When I retrieve it, I'm quick to apply his lip balm to my lips and return it back to him.

"Thanks!" I shout to him, and return back to ARMY. I spend the rest of the concert dancing, singing, and interacting with ARMY.

The night of the concert, multiple hashtags are trending -

#AhreumsBrokenBack
• #Jinah
• #NameumIndirectKiss
• #LipBalm

(A/N)
  ♛
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━━✫・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーーJ   °。+ *'¨)

back at y'all!!!! pls send me requests i'm so bored. my dms are always open if anyone wants to speak, love you guys ;)

 my dms are always open if anyone wants to speak, love you guys ;)