。.☆.*。fight 。.☆.*。

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━━✫・*。

I unlock the door, stepping into the house with a huge sigh. My time spent at the studio wasn't productive at all since I couldn't think of any lyrics, leaving me tired and distressed. I take my shoes off and place them onto the shoe rack, then walk into the kitchen to grab a snack. I'm in the mood for some Ben & Jerry's so I head to the freezer, noticing Jimin sitting at the kitchen island watching some video on his phone.

"Hey Reum." He waves at me, and I greet him with a small smile as I make my way to the fridge. "Ugh I've had such a bad day, I just need some ice cream and a stupid movie to relax." I moan as I pull open the freezer.

"What's up?" Jimin asks, obviously noticing my lack of optimism. I wave his question away with my free hand, and use the other to scurry around the freezer draws to find my ice cream. "Just stupid lyrics. I don't know why I signed up to help write songs to be honest. I didn't know it was possible but I respect Joon oppa even more for helping write our songs."

As I peer into the last draw and still see no ice cream, I feel my distress escalate even higher. "Oppa, have you seen my Ben & Jerry's?" I hurriedly ask Jimin, craving nothing more than to just hop into bed with ice cream and Netflix.

He doesn't answer, so I find myself having to turn around to look at him. I pray he hasn't done what I think he's done. "Erm, well actually-"

"Did you eat it?" I ask, my blunt voice cutting his words. After a moment's silence, he speaks.

"Yeah." He reveals and I groan, bringing my hands to my head in an effort to calm down my emotions.

I don't think it's working.

This whole week I have been doing nothing but going to the studio every damn day with the rap line, trying to wrap up the album. I even stayed there overnight the other day, and slept on that bloody hard desk. All I wanted was some ice cream that I bought myself, ice cream that I have been craving for hours. Is this what hard work deserves?

"Why on earth would you eat it?" I ask Jimin, my voice much louder than expected, which highlights my current emotion- anger.

Jimin seems perplexed at my reaction, which only angers me more. "Relax, it's only ice cream. I didn't know it was yours." He surrenders, his hands in the air as though he's jokingly apologizing for a crime he's committed. His suggestion for me to calm down infuriates me, and I have to stop myself from screaming the house down.

"How could you not know it's mine? Everyone knows only I get Ben & Jerry's." I snap at him, glaring with such an intensity that can't even be compared to the wraths of hell. His expression has changed now and he simply glares back, profound anger now coursing through his orbs.

"Listen Reum, just because you've had a bad day it doesn't mean you can take your anger out on the first person you see. And besides, it's not like you even labeled the ice cream- if you're living with 7 other people, I'd recommend you do that. I thought it was common sense." He replies, his jaw clenched as though he's trying to suppress his obvious anger. I can't help but laugh at his comment.

"I didn't know we were kids Jimin, having to label our foods just so others don't eat them." I sneer, shutting the freezer door. "It's like living with a toddler. You're so immature." I state, my jaw clenched and my hands fisted. I've had enough of our bickering, so I'm ready to just return to my room.

As I'm about to leave the kitchen, Jimin begins to speak yet again. "Are you actually calling me immature right now? You're a grown ass woman who's crying about bloody ice cream, for fucks sake. And don't act as if I'm childish, you literally don't do any chores because you think you're better than the rest of us."