。.☆.*。moon 。.☆.*。

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━━✫・*。

  Bon Voyage, s4

Truthfully speaking, what can't Yoongi do? He can write and produce some of our biggest hits, rap, dance, he's learning to sing, and he can cook.

Such husband material.

We're all gathered around a small table, feasting on Suga's kimchi jjigae. After such a long day of activities and filming, we're all thankful to just be able to rest. Traveling is difficult, and this season of Bon Voyage seems to be quite exhausting compared to previous seasons.

Camping is not as great as everyone makes it out to be.

Today, we're luckily spending the night at an actual residence, and not under a tent. Despite having to sleep on tiny bunk beds, it's still great. In fact the bunk beds have made us all reminiscent of past times, when we had to all share a room together.

"Aish, I really want to cook for you guys." Taehyung says as he slurps on his ramen. After eating kimchi jjigae with instant rice, we made some ramen to also add in. Don't judge us, we're a group of eight who have been out all day.

I frown as Jungkook uses his chopsticks to grab a sausage out of my bowl, and lightly push him away from me. He pouts, and I roll my eyes as I offer him the plate back.

Stupid doe eyes.

Someone suggests that if Tae want to cook he should cook tomorrow, and his eyebrows instantly shoot up. "Well, erm you see." He persuades, instantly changing his mind. "I'd rather maybe cook for you guys in Korea aha, these foreign ingredients don't make me feel very confident."

We all can't help but laugh at him. "Foreign ingredients!" Namjoon mocks Taehyung, and I laugh even harder. If anything, the ingredients here and in Korea are basically the same.

Tae's cheeks burn with embarrassment and he focuses back onto his plate of noodles, smiling to himself. "Hey, oppa. When we get back to Korea, let's make a meal together for everyone." I suggest to Taehyung, reaching my hand over the table so I can prod his forehead. He looks up and agrees, but the other guys have much to say.

"You two? In the kitchen? Not in my house." Jin loudly argues. "All you'd do is make a mess that I would eventually have to clean at the end of the day."

Taehyung is visibly offended. "That's so rude hyung. Me and Ahreum are a great team." I agree with him, nodding my head but Jimin just starts to chuckle. "Putting Taehyung and Reum together is like putting Dumb and Dumber together. These idiots will most likely burn the kitchen." As he says this, everybody begins to laugh. I can't help but join in, knowing they're absolutely correct.

I'm definitely not the worst cook, but when Taehyung and I are teamed together it's a disaster. All we do is play with each other, and forget about the task at hand.

The boys begin to talk about another subject, but I catch Tae's sneaky wink as he looks my way. I wink back, giggling as I finish the ramen in my bowl.

We will definitely ruin the kitchen when we get back.

When we're all done, everyone picks up their dishes and places them into the sink. Yoongi and the others that helped prepare the food go off to shower, since some of us showered while they cooked.

I frown as I place my bowl into the sink, estimating how many dirty dishes there are. I've come to the conclusion, that there's a lot.

Seeing as I didn't help prepare the food or take the boxes in when we arrived, I decide to take some responsibility and clean the dishes.