。.☆.*。morning run 。.☆.*。

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━━✫・*。

No matter the amount of times I roll around in bed and try to drift off, I can't go to sleep. My mind is awake, despite the fact of having only slept a couple of hours.

It's 6AM, and I'm not sure what I should do. Spend another couple of hours in bed, trying to go to sleep but ultimately failing?

For some reason I feel energetic, and I know staying in the comforts of my soft sheets won't suppress my profound liveliness. I decide to head to the bathroom, and get ready for a morning jog.

I haven't been on a morning run for a while, ever since BTS's popularity has risen. Pre-debut and when we were just rookies, we spent nearly all our time at the nearby park rehearsing our tough choreographies. But nowadays, if I need to exercise it's generally done in the BigHit gym, confined within the grey walls.

I've missed going to the park daily, and since it's quite early I'm pretty sure the grassland will be deserted.

I've changed into a pair of running shorts and a tank top, my sports bra underneath. I tie my hair into a ponytail and find a suitable pair of shoes. Slipping them on, I grab the necessary items and make my way out of my room.

As I enter the kitchen to grab some water, I notice I'm not the only one awake. Joon is at the island, phone in hand while he slurps on his cereal. At the sound of my footsteps he looks away from his phone to see who it is.

"Morning." Joon greets me, eyebrows burrowed in confusion as he skims his eyes over my clothing. "Where are you going?"

I greet him back, heading to the fridge to pull out a bottle of cold water. "The weather's nice today so I thought I'd go for a run."

He nods in agreement, then suddenly stands up. "Is it alright if I join you? I'm awake and there's nothing better to do." He asks, and I grin. "Let's go."

Namjoon quickly runs to his room to change his clothing, and is back after a few minutes dressed in sports gear. We make sure we have everything we need, and leave the building.

It's pretty bright outside, so I'm relieved when RM passes me a pair of sunglasses. I know it's so we don't get recognized, but it'll still help my eyes adjust to the sunlight.

We finally arrive at the park, and luckily find it empty. At the most, there's 3 people within my eyesight. We begin to jog, following the grey path on the ground.

It's calming, serene and I allow my mind to explore my thoughts as we jog in silence. Joon also looks peaceful, his music playing on his device as he runs next to me.

For the next 10 minutes or so we continue to jog around the park, taking in the picturesque scenery. RM suddenly stops, and pulls his earphones out. "I'm going to do some exercises, you can carry on running." He informs me, and I nod. "Just call me when you're done. And stay safe."

I do another round of the park alone, and eventually take a pause to catch my breath. From my peripheral vision, I can spot a tiny Namjoon doing burpees. He looks cute.

I drink some water, retrieving my phone from my pocket so I can check the time. It's almost 7AM, so we still have quite a bit of time before we need to head back home. I decide to walk around the park, too lazy to carry on running.

The day looks so colorful, yet the sunglasses aren't giving the vibrant shades enough justice so I take them off. My face is fully uncovered now, but there's no one I can see in front of me so I'm not too worried. I wander around the park, gazing at the playground, watching the tiny bushes move in correspondence with the wind pattern.