Backstory

Turlandb: Aaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!

Witherzilla: For several days, you've been trying to fight me off.

Turlandb: You don't belong in my head, you monster!

Witherzilla: My name is Witherzilla... The God of the Titans... And the Grand God of Balance... Now... Before I use this Star God to crush you all, perhaps I'll give a bit of a backstory...

Believe it or not, I wasn't always a bad guy. I actually used to be best friends with GodJackal. We treated each other like brothers. I was friends with the other Creators as well. I had great respect for them, and they had great respect for me.

One day, after GodJackal banished Shadownova to the Unknown, I decided to create other Titans using my magic. I was proud of them, and I knew my Titans could give me assistance whenever I needed. But... GodJackal thought I was using them to destroy the Multiverse. I had Ender Colossus destroy a universe because it was a failure. I was doing GodJackal a favor, but his dumbass thought I was trying to destroy his Multiverse. He, Inkling Titan, Wolf Titan, Eagle Titan, and other Titans he called fought me and my Titans.

The battle raged for a long time, and GodJackal's team destroyed my Titans. I was ENRAGED. I knew my mission... Destroy GodJackal. Me and GodJackal fought for several months... But he beat me... Banished me and my Titans to a prison... It didn't stop us.

Billions of years later, we broke out. This time, I realized something... The Multiverse was corrupted, and it needed balance. I made that my life's mission. Me and my Titans started the attack. But one certain person stood in our way... This pathetic Star God.

One by one, he killed all of my Titans. I decided to take him out. I underestimated him at first. I actually have some respect for him for being able to actually put up a fight against me.

The fight lasted quite a while, and he actually managed to kill me. He didn't know it, but he banished me and my Titans back to the same prison GodJackal put us in.

Recently, a teenage girl visited the prison. She looked like she was dressed for a high school girl's sleepover or some shit like that... Anyways, she actually helped me recover quickly, and she put me in the Star God's head, allowing me to possess him. I am truly impressed with this girl.

Now I'm back, and with my power returning, I will make the Star God kill his friends and family. Then... I will restore balance to the Multiverse. Half of life will be eliminated, everyone will thrive, and everyone will thank me for it. Even GodJackal.

I will not fail!