~ You realise you have feelings for him ~ (hyung line)

❤️ Namjoon ❤️
Since the day you guys met, you two have been getting really close. You learned everything about Namjoon. And he learned everything about you. There wasn't a day that went by without you talking to each other. Even when Namjoon became a member of some kpop group, he would still find time for you. You did the same for him. You two were inseparable.
It was pretty late and you were video chatting with Namjoon. He had finished practice and had just gotten out of the shower. He wasn't wearing a shirt. He looked hot af. Obviously you teased him about it. He teased you back by pretending to take off his pants. You would always goof around and make dirty jokes about each other. The call finished and you decided to go to sleep. However, you couldn't. You kept thinking about Namjoon. What was wrong with you? Sure, you loved him back when he was an underground rapper, but now it's different. Butterflies filled your stomach as you kept thinking about that goofball and his manly structure. Were you.... falling for Namjoon?

💛 Seokjin 💛
After Jin protected you from those bullies, you started hanging out a lot. The bullies wouldn't bother you too. You could remember the look on Katsuki's and Melissa's face when you told them about Seokjin. Katsuki had a surprised, yet annoyed face. He was a bit mad that he wasn't there for you. While Melissa had a happy and excited look on her face. She kept ranting about how cute you two were.
One night, you were walking home with Jin after a delicious dinner he cooked. You two had a great conversation while walking. You arrived at your house.
"Good night Worldwide Handsome!" you said.
"Good night drop dead gorgeous!" Jin responded and then sent you a flying kiss before leaving. You got in. Then suddenly you remembered the flying kiss. It made you feel so special. But why? Why now? Seokjin always sent flying kisses but this last one hit different. It made you realise your feelings about him. You weren't that surprised though. He WAS pretty handsome, he WAS part of a kpop group and he DID have your back. You were just surprised it took you so long to realise.

💚 Yoongi 💚
You knew you had heard that name before. Min Yoongi. Better known as Suga, a member of BTS. How could you be so stupid?! How didn't you notice?! Why didn't you ask him for a picture?! Kyoka kept trying to calm you down but you couldn't stop. Then that conversation crossed your mind.
"Do you like them?"
"Yeah, they're pretty cool. I like the lyrics most though...."
He liked the lyrics. The lyrics YOU wrote. You hadn't realised that you were blushing and were as red as a tomato while thinking of him until Kyoka pointed it out. You told her about the conversation.
"Awwww, has our Y/n fallen in love with Mr. Yoongi the kpop idol?" Kyoka laughed.
"Yaaaaaaa! Stop it you dumbass!" you said as you punched her lightly in the arm. But Kyoka was right. You had fallen for him. And there was nothing you could do about it.

💙 Hoseok 💙
Hoseok had a good memory so he memorized everything quickly. He was also really good with animals. You both became great friends. Whenever you would visit the zoo, Hoseok would come keep you company. The boy shone as bright as the sun.
You were watching some cute pet videos when you heard your phone ring. You picked it up.
"Yes?"
"Oh Y/n! It's me, Hoseok!"
"Oh, hey Hoseok! Is everything ok?"
"Yeah, everything is perfect. But I have a question."
"Hit me."
"Y/n, would you want to come to a petting zoo with me?"
"Would I want to? Ofc! In fact, I'd love to! When?"
"I'll come pick you up at 1 pm, k?"
"Okie! Hoseok, you're the best!"
"No, you are! I gtg. Bye!"
"Bye!"
- Time Skip -
You arrived at the petting zoo. The animals were so cute!
"Hoseok look! Aren't they cute?!" you said.
"Not as cute as you." Hoseok winked and then laughed.
"Oh ma gad stop! You're too much for my heart!" You said while acting like you were dying. Hoseok bursted out laughing at your actions. You two started to pet the puppies. You turned to see Hoseok smiling. That's the moment you fell for him. That smile was everything. He looked so happy. And you wanted to keep him as happy forever.