~ You realise you have feelings for him ~ (maknae line)

💜 Jimin 💜
You already loved Jimin. But before, it was only because of the looks. Now, now you liked him for everything. His looks, his personality, his voice, his style. Absolutely everything. Whenever you hanged out with him, you became weak. He made you feel so special. It was killing you. You had to tell him but was afraid that he was just going to play with your heart. The only way was to keep it in, or so you thought.
(Sorry if it's a bit short. I didn't have anything 😅)

♥️ Taehyung ♥️
The day after the sleepover, as you came in the class, you yelled at Adea.
"Oi you idiot! Why didn't you tell me your brother was going to be home?!"
"Oooooh, I totally forgot about!" Adea said clearly lying. She snickered as you put your backpack down and started hitting her playfully.
"Why are you acting like this anyway? I thought you would like to meet your idol..." She said while smirking.
"Ofc I would. But not like that! It caught me off guard! What if I wasn't someone as cool as me?! I could have died you dumbass!" you shouted as Adea just laughed at you while blocking your hits.
"Just admit it. You were embarrassed that you weren't ready to meet him. It's clear that you love him! Don't worry though, he thought you were cute" Adea said with a big smirk on her face and a wink. Was she serious or was she just messing with me? Did Tae really say I was cute? Omg. What if she isn't lying? You felt your cheeks heat up. You looked at Adea dead in the eye.
"Bathroom. Now." you said as you grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the bathroom. Adea was kind of worried since she found you pretty scary when you were serious. You two arrived at the bathroom. You turned to Adea, let go of her wrist and asked:
"Did he really say that?"
"I knew you loved him." Adea said grinning.
"Shut up and tell me the truth. Did he?" you asked once again after shaking her.
"Ok ok. Yes, he did."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Why would I lie to you? Wait, no. Forget that. I meant, why would I want to die by lying to you?" Adea said while getting ready to leave. "Now come on Y/n. Class is about to start. You don't want to be yelled at by Mrs. Kim, do you?" She was right. You had to go. But you were too excited to move. You tried to shake it off. It worked since you had good self control. But you knew what you were going to do when you got home. Fangirl over the fact that V from BTS, one of your best friend's bother, your crush, called you cute.

🖤 Jungkook 🖤
Jungook and you became best friends. You did everything together. You told each other everything. He always protected you and you always stood up for him when someone would make fun of him for being shy. When he became a kpop idol, you were so proud of him. You always knew that his talent would make him famous. He would call you every night to tell you about his day and to hear about yours. He would sometimes complain about older fangirls calling him oppa but you just laughed at him while he pouted.
You got into bed and started scrolling through social media. You stopped when you saw a picture of Jungkook holding a girl's hand and smiling. A rush of anger came over you. Who was she? Why was she holding his hand? Why did he look so happy while doing that? You opened Jungkook's contact. Just as you were about to call him you stopped. This wasn't like you. What was wrong with you? Were....were you jealous? But why? You never felt like this about Jungkook. That moment you realized, you were in love with your best friend.