~ Their reaction to you singing ~ (maknae line)

💜 Jimin 💜
You realized why everyone fell for Jimin after hearing him sing All Of My Life by Park Won. His voice was the same as one of an angel's sent by heaven to take away all humanity's pain. Your heart fluttered when you heard him sing and you felt a bit sad when the song was over. That sadness grew when you realized it was your turn. Although you never tried singing, you knew that you could never beat him.
"Ya, I know I'm good but don't be intimidated by me. Sing whatever you like with all of your heart ok?" he said as he winked at you. You decided to sing Instagram by Dean. "Th-that song?! She's going to sing that song? But it is so hard. You need to have a lot of talent in order to sing that, right?" Jimin thought as he heard the first notes play. He was a bit anxious that maybe you would get embarrassed and was preparing to comfort you. Luckily, he didn't have to. You nailed the song. You hit every single note correctly. To Jimin, you two were a perfect match.

♥️ Taehyung ♥️
You loved karaoke and singing. It's really fun. The thing is....you SUCK at singing. You have absolutely no rhythm or whatsoever. But that never stopped you from singing your heart out.....when you were alone. That meant that when Adea told you where Taehyung was planning to take you on  a date, your heart stopped.
"Ya! Did you tell him to do this?!" you yelled at Adea.
"Of course not! Do you really think I am THAT heartless?!"
"Well....." you responded as the girl looked at you irritated. You laughed at told her your were just kidding. However, you were still really stressed about what you were going to do.
- Time Skip -
As Taehyung finished his song you felt like you were about to faint. Tae had just dared you to sing Dream Glow by his group. Was he serious?! Dream Glow?! "Welp, too late now" you thought as the song started. When Taehyung heard you sing, he........tried to hold his laughter. He found your bad singing hilarious. But he quickly realized that you were feeling embarrassed and sang with you in order to make you feel more comfortable. You liked the fact that he cared so much and did that for you. That moment you just fell more in love with him. Maybe, karaoke night wasn't such a bad idea.

🖤 Jungkook 🖤
While Jungook had a heavenly voice, yours was.......um........uh......yeah. You were never as talented. Although you felt a bit down because of that, Jungkook would try to make things a bit better.  It's true that he would always make fun of you and call you a crow, but at times,.....rare times, he would try to encourage you by saying that if you trained, you would be able to sing better. You know he was lying, but at least it cheered you up.
At the karaoke, Jungkook sang a song from his group, which he knew you loved. You just listened at his voice while you admired his beautiful features. "I've won the lottery, haven't I?" you thought. Suddenly the song ended and you were up. You knew you couldn't sing anything serious like Jungkook, so you decided to sing a playful song, Anpanman by BTS. You were used to Jungkook hearing you sing, so you gave it all you had. You both had fun as you danced and laughed together, hoping the night would go on forever.